Challange Time!

I finished this book bag as a pattern tester!!!

8 Likes

Ooooo nice colors, and I like the band around idea!

4 Likes

Thanks! It’s going be a book bag for when I got to the library

5 Likes

Those colours are perfect together! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Here’s week 2 and them placed in the grid

I just hid the ends and blocked week 3 today (week 4 was released last Tues)
So I’ll get those pics soon

7 Likes

Just a question, do you use an app for the placement of those colors? I’m making a gazillion of these in all the colors I have of one yarn line and would love to “see” how they can go together.

5 Likes

I used Canva on my iPad, but if I was less lazy I would have used my Adobe suite on the computer haha

5 Likes

Those look so cute! Thank you for sharing and please keep us updated :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Too late for me, just ordered 22 skiens of yarn from the JoAnnes sale :sob::sob: but I will start now!!

6 Likes

what could you be making with that! OH my gosh even my wallet hurts rn! But were happy to have you join the challange :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Making 2 massive chaotic patchwork blankets with a friend!! We are making ~400 squares putting them in a bin and doing a blind exchange to make both our blankets… so at least both our wallets aren’t as drained haha :sob:

6 Likes

Better with a friend to keep motivation high :pray:t2::cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Thanks, will do…
Of course I just failed the challenge by buying 22 skeins of Woolike, but I have 2 very specific blankets I need to make (1 needs finished before July for my daughter’s Christening/Baptism)…

4 Likes