challenge of the day- Jan 22

HIII guyssss!!! (lol idk why im so excited to say hi :joy:) bro i was walking in the halls back to my classroom and this dude gave me a BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE!!! :joy: also you know how i said my next pattern is going to be a set of little farm animals… well i was having a mental breakdown about it (don’t ask) so im going to be doing a dragon pattern instead i hope to have a tester call by the end of the week so yeah…

make a secret handshake with your crush or significant other (idk i couldn’t think of one today)

when finished say “done:sparkles:” (do the sparkles too!!! y’all keep forgetting them :cry:)

15 Likes

bro I can’t be with shreck

4 Likes

:expressionless:

4 Likes

I’m homeschooled so I can’t see my crush :expressionless::skull:

2 Likes

oh sad…

3 Likes

i no longer have a crush and if i still did i wouldn’t have the guts to talk to him

3 Likes

me who doesnt have a crush and its the summer holidays :
;-;

5 Likes

Me who doesn’t have a crush :skull::skull::sob:

4 Likes

i can’t make a handshake with a puppet :skull: (le sobs in simp)

4 Likes

I am just a lonely woman, although I know a kid who has a crush on me o-O

3 Likes

This is bullying

2 Likes

Done​:sparkles:

2 Likes

Not me completely forgetting about this challenge even though I saw my crush today :face_with_hand_over_mouth::expressionless:

2 Likes

Oh wow you’re brave, I saw him today, but I did not have the the guts to do that

3 Likes

Me and my bestie have a handshake and everyone else thought it was cool and everyone else wanted a handshake so he asked me and now I have like 10 min handshake routine with everyone lol

3 Likes