✨challenge✨ / poll for best one

Hey yall! I was thinking, since we are coming soon the season of spooky and creepy stuff… This has nothing to do with that! Indtead, i want everyone to pm me (on here!) The weirdest things you can think of! And once i get what seems like enough people who have pmed me, ill podt s poll with the weirdest pms and see who wins!

18 Likes

A sentence?

4 Likes

What something to crochet?

4 Likes

so like a crochet animal or smth…?

3 Likes

y e s

3 Likes

I mean ill take that aswell, but i was looking for just a weird sentance lol

3 Likes

nah, i want the strangest, modt chaotic sentance you can give me >:)

4 Likes

I ate 28 silly worms dipped in lego because 15 equals because im a pumpkin pie​:crazy_face: so its 9

4 Likes

I like da cats and rainbows cuz im up in the clouds where the berrues are and they’re pink with blueberries on them

4 Likes

did you know that literally like actually that a fun fact is turtles poop out of their heads if they eat just the right amount of the color pink with a number four pencil.

5 Likes

Do we have to pm you through the chat feature? Cause thats what i did :speak_no_evil::sparkling_heart::sparkles::cowboy_hat_face::call_me_hand::woman_fairy::sparkling_heart::kiwi_fruit::nail_care:lollll

4 Likes

I ate a plastic flower and 40 pieces of pumpkin :jack_o_lantern: pie because my friend said BEANNNZZZZZZZ and PUMPKINNNNZZZZZZZZZ

3 Likes

if a chai iced latte eats the colour pink and an auburn scientific calculator it’s poop turns sparkly and the unicorn fur will go crusty musty like an old man’s cat who fell in a golden well full of elephants

1 Like

A mashed castle did fight against the most violonist of all the tumbleweed rabbits.

1 Like

A cauldron full of froggies!
Oooooorrrrrr: Pumpkin froggy!

1 Like

im making that pattern >:)

2 Likes