Charcoal is coming!

Just a sneak peak of my next pattern coming soon! Charcoal the raven!

20230809_205815

21 Likes

Ah!! I’m so excited to see it coming together, definitely going to be on the lookout for it :laughing:

Happy Chill Out GIF by Bibi.Pet

4 Likes

It is extremely cute! So excited for the release ^.^

5 Likes

Lol love it! I’m thinking I will be done with everything this weekend, if not the beginning of next week!

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

So cute!!!

David Attenborough Life GIF

4 Likes

Ooo im excited

5 Likes

I love it! Perfect for the spooky season!

6 Likes

This would look ADORABLE with a witch hat!!!

4 Likes

I’m definitely going to be adding optional accessories! Ravenclaw anyone? Hint hint! :>

4 Likes

Aww!!!

3 Likes

Yes! Do ravenclaw accessories! :blush::two_hearts:

3 Likes

He’s so cute!! I can already tell I’m going to be making at least 4 for everyone I know who’s a ravenclaw or loves Poe or Halloween! :heart:

3 Likes

YES! I am also going to be doing an owl similar to Hedwig! :smiley: This pattern can easily be an owl as well so I will be releasing the owl soon afterwards!

4 Likes

Oooo I’m excited for the owl too! Owls are one of my favorite creatures. I can think of a ton of people I know who I’d make Hedwig for as well! You’re on a serious roll with your patterns! :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, mine too! Haha, thank you! I just have so much inspiration and motivation right now! I love nature and animals so much!

4 Likes

I’m excited to see what that inspiration and motivation creates! So happy to see your shop grow :laughing:

1 Like

Aw, thank you so much! I am so grateful to you for all your help, tips, and feedback!

2 Likes