Chat Lag

Every time I speak on the Ribblr Chat, I don’t see any messages until I reload. This is really annoying since I have to keep reloading to receive messages and I have heard it has been happening to most people as well. Is there a solution or setting to solve this? @Ribblr

17 Likes

We’ve not made aware of this issue so please bare with us with a few follow up questions:

1. does this happen on a particular device? did you try more than one device?
  2. when did this issue start for you?
8 Likes

This has been for quite a while now. It has been since when I first began chatting on it. I use an iPad on the website in safari to access this.

7 Likes

Yeah, this happens to me in all chats as well

6 Likes

I’ve been having this happen sometimes too, my messages that I send are either delayed, don’t show up, or go in a random order and I have to exit and back in. If it’s in a gc and someone else says something it goes back to normal

5 Likes

This has been happening to me too

3 Likes

Does it only happen on your iPad on Safari?

For example - does it happen on your phone or computer? Does it happen on the app?

4 Likes

It does happen on the app in my android phone as well, yes.

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming. We’re aware of 2 issues reported with the chats however we have not managed to reproduce either, including your issue, which makes it nearly impossible for our engineers to deploy a fix.

If any or all of you could share a video link here that’d be most useful. A link to imgur, Google Drive, Apple Photos etc can be shared here or via a PM.

5 Likes

I’ll make sure to send pictures when this happens or I suspect so, ty!

1 Like