Checking SitNCrochet raising prices

All her items were on Flash Sale for $.97 for 23 hours. I bought one and found more I wanted. I put them in wishlist and when I went back to buy, she had them all raised to $2.00 and the Flash Sale was still on. I don’t believe this is the proper way to sell your items. Be wary everyone!!!

2 Likes

Pretty sure they can have the flash sale that doesn’t include them all. Maybe it was a mistake and they fixed it. Doubtful they were trying to scam anyone. I change my prices often myself. Sorry you missed the extra sales.

4 Likes

You should read her message saying Santa is coming and prices are $.97

2 Likes

Yeah, I did not see that. Maybe the 23 hours was up? I don’t know. I didn’t see anything for .97 when I looked. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Is it maybe a glitch, all patterns are showing under the 1.70 except 1 jumper bundle(still on sale).
Could you drop a message and confirm this is right? It seems strange that all are on the flash sale for me but have come off when you tried to process.

3 Likes

Eirly bird catches the worm I guess. I noticed that too but I love her designs and I feel like if I were her I would have the right to adjust my prices as I see fit. I don’t think a dollar would make or break me. I want to support her so that she comes out with more beautiful products. Also buying one thing at a time for 90 cents is a red flag to some banks. I have made a suggestion for a cart option. Fingers :crossed_fingers: crossed.

4 Likes