Cheers for all newbies here

Hi there,

my shop is opened for couple days only but I really love this platform:) How much do you like this site? Any tips for a newbie? :wink:

Stay hooked, Lenka :yarn:

10 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I love your designs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I am just browsing this community section :slight_smile: Love it!

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! You’ll definitely love it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Congrats on opening your shop! I’ll definitely have a look :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you:) I do love it already :smiley: I also got my first sale today so I take it as a good sign :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ooh congratulations on that!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

I really like your designs and I think you should keep going because they are awesome and I’m sure that people would love it if you make more awesome designs then put up with the instructions

Just keep going

4 Likes

I love this site! I am also a newbie!

i love that there are some free patterns but I can also sell on this site!

4 Likes

Thank you so much​:heart_eyes: I have more patterns to upload​:heart:

3 Likes

Yes!! Me too! This platform is definitely different than other but I love it!

3 Likes

Love your designs! :heart_eyes: Welcome to Ribblr from a fellow Canuck!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thaaanks:)

3 Likes

I have a question :slight_smile: How do I get to your shop? I cannot figure it out. Or is the “my journal” the same?

3 Likes

I’m not a designer, so I don’t have a shop. I make a journal for each pattern and add comments and progress photos to them.

3 Likes

ooh, I see:) Thanks a lot:) I think that’s why sometimes I can find the shop and sometimes not :wink:

3 Likes