Chill Pill and RX Bottle Tester Call

Hey yall!

I wanted to switch it up and make a pattern representing all the people who struggle with mental illness or take daily meds. This chill pill is Customizable in whatever color you like and comes with an RX bottle to store you chill pill inside of. its a very quick project and works up in about a half hour! I will be picking testers on 7/30

Requirements:
:nazar_amulet:A journal is required
:nazar_amulet:Due date: 8/5
:nazar_amulet:There is no yarn requirements but i would like a healthy mix of both types!
:nazar_amulet:I used a mix of sweet snuggles lite and bernat blanket with a 7mm hook!

to apply please click the link below!

24 Likes

When is the due date?

6 Likes

So cute! Is there a due date or yarn requirements? I don’t have any plush yarn.

6 Likes

due date is 8/5. there is no yarn requirements but i would like to try and get a mix of both!

9 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this and have something cute and sweet to represent something I have to deal with for the rest of my life​:face_holding_back_tears:🩷

10 Likes

thats exactly what i wanted this to be! its not a bad thing to need medication and we should embrace and be proud of who we are! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

10 Likes

so cute! just applied!

7 Likes

Exactly! No shame in something that will help us live the best life we can!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I applied! Your pattern is so cute!

7 Likes

Such a fun idea! I’d love to test

6 Likes

Would love to help test this! Depending on the due date id be usingvworsted weight if thats okay as thats what i have on hand.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness this is so cute! If chosen im probably going to do a prozac pill (green and yellow) to remind me of the time prozac side effects landed me in grippy sock jail :rofl::skull: :heart::heart:

7 Likes

lmao love that idea. I’ve been in grippy sock jail a few times due to meds as well so im definitely going to make some in honor of that :rofl:

6 Likes

This is adorable! Ive been on zoloft for 8 years now and i love this representation :heart: id use some kind of chunky yarn. Probably bernat blanket if chosen

5 Likes

I’d love to test. This definitely would help me remind me to take my meds and it’s a awesome idea

6 Likes

Exactly :heart::heart:Same here

6 Likes

love this idea! super cute

3 Likes

Would love to test!!! This is sooo cute!! I would use sweet snuggles lite :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Omg! This is so me, I deal with meds, 3x’s a day and will do so for the rest of my life! I seriously hope you pick me!! I desperately want to make this

5 Likes

Ooo this is adorable, i would love to test. I have size 4 yarn

3 Likes