christmas/new years giveaway! ☃️🎁 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

hello everyone!!! happy holidays, merry christmas, and have a happy new year! i wanted to host a giveaway as a means of celebrating the season and giving back to the community.

i’m going to be choosing three people that enter this giveaway to receive any paid pattern(s) or bundle of their choice, assuming that it comes out to be 10 usd or less (for a total of $30). i’ll provide more specific instructions to the winners once they’re announced

to enter, just like and comment beneath this post! you can answer any of the questions i’ve provided below or just talk about whatever you’d like, but please keep in mind that each person will only receive one entry. i’ll be announcing the winners under this post on christmas day (in the usa)

• some potential questions to answer:
    • do you celebrate christmas, or any other holiday taking place around this time of year?
    • do you have any new year’s resolutions? if so, what are they?
    • if you celebrate it, what’s your favorite christmas movie and/or song?

the deadline is 10:00pm CST on december 24th. if i did this right it should show up in ur time zone below. best of luck and thank you for everything! <3

2023-12-17T06:00:00Z2023-12-25T04:00:00Z

29 Likes

My favourite Christmas movie is Home Alone! :christmas_tree: :heart: merry early x-mas by the way!

4 Likes

I’m just going to talk about why I love December !
Winter is my favorite season cuz in my country it’s always sunny and hot but in the winter it gets cooler and my birthday is also in December !! And no I don’t celebrate Christmas and I don’t watch any movies
But I would love. To learn how to knit cute sweaters

5 Likes

I celebrate christmas!! My favourite christmas movie would have to be the grinch, or elf. New year I want to try learn a new craft. Not sure what, maybe some clay craft?

7 Likes

Dont really celebrate christmas but do use this opportunity to give gifts to loved ones and children.

6 Likes

Happy holidays! Very nice of you to host this giveaway :smile: I celebrate Christmas, as for my favorite Christmas movie maybe the Nightmare before Christmas, I can’t think of much Christmas movies at the moment lol, good luck everyone entering :smile:

3 Likes

I don’t celebrate christmas much but me and my friends have a little secret santa tradition, and I love seeing their reactions when they open their gifts! This year i’m making some crocheted goods.

3 Likes

My favourite Christmas movie is nightmare before Christmas

3 Likes

I celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas! My favorite holiday movie would have to be Elf and my favorite song is a really epic combination of a bunch of holiday songs called Minor Alterations by David Lovrine. It’s really soooo cool, I HIGHLY recommend it !!

3 Likes

I do celebrate Christmas and I love gifting within it I also like the Yule origins of it
My new years revolution is to live in happiness

3 Likes

I always love Christmas, this year for Yuletide i was the waitress in the number “Nobody Cares About Santa”

3 Likes

I have no favorite movies and it is hard to celebrate Christmas when all your children lives far from me. I will listen to Home Alone is how I feel at time, How the Grinch stole Christmas is how I feel when no one is here, Nightmare before Christmas because you dream that you have you’re children and grandchildren here and last A Christmas Carol. It has been like this since they all moved. Empty house is lonely so I try to save so I can travel to them.
Congratulations to all. Merry Christmas and a blessing New Year!

3 Likes

-Yes, I celebrate Christmas
-My New Year’s resolution is to actually keep up with my irl journal
-Underneath the Tree
It’s so cool that so many people are doing this! :sparkles:

4 Likes

I love Christmas and everything it truly stands for!
My favorite Christmas movie is The Grinch!
I also like New Years because it makes everyone to take a look at where were this time last year and did they improve. And it is a time to make a person to strive to be even better than last year!:crossed_fingers::+1::grin:

4 Likes

I love Christmas! I celebrate it and it’s great! To those who don’t celebrate, I’m sorry, but I have to say it’s my favorite. My only new years resolution is to crochet more

4 Likes

Oo this is an amazing idea, tysm! I celebrate Christmas with my family every year and its alot of fun. The most important part is remembering what Christmas is truly about. Some of my new years resolutions are to get better grades, start making my own patterns, live a healthier lifestyle, improve my knitting, and just become a better person.

3 Likes

Tysm for doing a giveaway! I celebrate Christmas, and I’m going to try to make lots of gifts for friends & family this year! (Ofc with crochet!) gl everyone!!

3 Likes

hi! thank u so much for the giveaway <3. I don’t really celebrate christmas but, because there’s holidays, I can spend time with people I love, and crochet things to give it to them <3 have a nice day and a nice christmas :heart_hands:

4 Likes

I celebrate christmas and my resolution is to live a better life in general (better diet, exercise, personality change, better grades, etc.)

5 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY HANUKKAH
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
HAPPY WINTER
FELIZ NAVIDAD
anyway enjoy ur winter besties

4 Likes