Christmas orders

Heyyyyy ribblrs and friends!

What are the christmas orders you’ve got to make it 25 days?
Mine are 4 dinos, 1 owl, 1 bee, 1 hippo, and finally 1 turtle and my hands are already dead

11 Likes

I have to prep for 2 market’s I have this month, and I have to make a bunch of Christmas presents so I’m crocheting 24/7

7 Likes

No specifics but basically just a bunch of Christmas gifts and a dinosaur jacket​:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I have 2 half done Afghan to finish, and 2 Afghan I haven’t started yet to do.

5 Likes

A few bunnies, LOTS of christmas stockings, a snowman, and other stuff I forgot. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Idk if u mean for selling or just presents, but i gotta make a bunch of pressies.

My plan so far
Dad- pigeon
Mom- … undecided between a turtle or snail
Sister- mushroom doll
Brother- prefers cash so thats less work for me lol
Best friend- doll of a drawing they made for me like 5 years ago
Friend’s brother- pokeball
Friend’s sister- undecided

5 Likes

Two paper chain garlands.
5 sprout chocolate covers

I’ve been really good this year and got the blanket and road rug completed earlier in the year :smile:

5 Likes

i have a pretty big family soo i have a LOT to do :skull: heres what i’ve got so far:

aunts+1 grandma: 7 pumpkins for house decor (all done!!)
other grandma: christmas bear (done!)
sister 1: sweater (ive made the back panel only)
sister 2: another sweater (1 sleeve to go!)
sister 3: bunny amigurumi + star applique fingerless gloves (done, just need to sew the stars on)
mom: flower bouquet coasters (ive made 1 out of 5)
dad: i havent decided… maybe a “BEST DAD” coaster or something?? feel free to give me ideas… he only likes gifts that are “actually useful” idek lol
bff: frog amigurumi (havent started)
other bff: idek but she likes butterflies…? :butterfly: i made her a butterfly shaped pillow last year but idk what to do this year feel free to give me ideas
yet another bff: ummm idk yet for this one either… she loves taylor swift tho. what should i make her??

so yeah thats my extensive list of gifts and i still need to make a lot of them lol :joy:

6 Likes

THere’s a 1989 seagull coaster i think by Lunar Crochet

Here’s a butterfly pattern…

For ur dad u can do a cup cozy!!

6 Likes

ooh tysm those are all amazing ideas!! :bulb:

6 Likes