Christmas pattern ideas

Hi guys sooooo our next holiday/event is…
CHRISTMAS (sorry bonfire night)
What patterns wouod you guys like to see,
I want to make some christmasy patterns that are rare and maybe been made once or twice orrrr christmas and animal combos,

I would prefer to have some more complicated detailed ideas for example
Dog with a santa hat sat in a present, so more on the detailed side, i cant wait to see what you guys would like as your next patterns!

Also if you see any ideas you would like to make as your own pattern, please message me first to see if im already planning on doing it because i wouldnt want to be banned or had a go at for stealing pattern ideas

22 Likes

How about a detailed nativity set? The ones I’ve seen so far have empty faces, no arms/ legs, dressed in a robe.

10 Likes

Possibly a little duck in hot chocolate with marshmallows on its head

13 Likes

A dog in a Santa hat would be soo cute! (From your example). Also maybe a more detailed reindeer would be cool?

9 Likes

I thought some of these designs were cute maybe you could take inspiration from them? :smile::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

10 Likes

The idea of ​​the nativity scene is really cool, I hadn’t seen one yet, just made of felt

6 Likes

Yeah I agree

6 Likes

What about a Christmas donkey or Little Drummer Boy? Like the ones from the Rankin Bass specials?

8 Likes

oh my goodness that would literally be so cute

7 Likes

OMG you should make a dog wrapped in stringed light with a Christmas tree or smt on its head

5 Likes

Thats a cute idea!

6 Likes

Santa holding a red sack over his back with either a puppy or cat sticking out of it.

6 Likes

A dog getting into a present that you can take out (if that makes sense)

3 Likes

That makes perfect sense. I know what you mean.

2 Likes