Christmas Present Makes

Hey everyone! I hope everything is going good for you! I’m knee deep in making Christmas presents and I got one out of 4 done. :face_with_peeking_eye: to be fair, it’s the most complicated pattern, so it should be smooth sailing from here lol.

I’d also love to see what everyone else is working on, so please feel free to share if ya wanna!

24 Likes

Aww it looks so cute! Goodluck finishing the rest!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I could use the extra luck lol. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

VENTI!! He looks so cute!!

4 Likes

wow this is so cool! the recipients are gonna be soooo happy to get these!

3 Likes

omg cutee! goodluck on finishing, i also have a lot to do :sob: we got this tho!!

i still have to finish: a dodo bird (im testing! pattern is by @ScarletSkies shes amazinggg!), a taylor swift tote bag, some flower bouquet coasters, and my secret santa pattern im making

and i still havent started… an entire sweater, a clown frog (pattern by @Binka shes also amazing), a mug cozy, and a butterfly amigurumi thing

stuff ive finished: a sweater, star fingerless gloves, a bunny, 7 pumpkin decorations, a christmas bear, and 5 ornaments

so yeah ive still got a long way to go haha. we got this!!! 🩷:muscle:t3:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Ohh thank you! I’m so glad he’s recognizeable lol.

2 Likes

Thank you! He’s my oldest’s favorite Genshin Impact character, I hope she likes him! :smile:

1 Like

Oh my goodness, you’ve been so productive! Those all sound amazing, and I love those designer’s patterns too​:sparkling_heart:
Here’s to hoping the rest of your makes go smoothly and get done in time! :crossed_fingers::muscle:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: oh my gosh, those are super cute!!!

4 Likes

All Ribblr patterns. :grin:

3 Likes

thank you so much!! praying for your progress too! :muscle:t3::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Adorable, you got this

2 Likes