Christmas projects 🎄☃️

She’s playing with it. She pretends to take a bite, but she loves it because it’s a toy to her (like a little person)

3 Likes

Aw, little person!!
sign language little person GIF by Sign with Robert

3 Likes

That would be so good :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ve really been wanting to make a Christmas tree garland​:blush:

4 Likes

Omg the gingerbread man is amazing I can’t find the colour anywhere :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

Interestingly I picked this color up at Michael’s in late summer not really knowing what I was gonna do with it and here I am in November finally using it. :sweat_smile: And of course when I went back to my local Michael’s it was nowhere to be found. It was Chenille Home Slim in colorway Terracotta for anyone curious. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

No Christmas crafts here due to two weddings. Now there both done I want to find a super quick gift for all my girly friends.
Thankfully I did make some hats last year

6 Likes

I haven’t made any yet, but I should soon! :woman_facepalming:t3::sweat_smile: I’ll probably bake and crochet for my gifts :gift::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I love handmade gifts so much especially baking :blush:

3 Likes

Yes!! My dad and brother are constantly bugging me to make more things, and I’m like, I’m busy crocheting right now! :sweat_smile::grin::rofl:
But I do enjoy baking, it’s another of my hobbies, I just don’t do it as often because I crochet more lol

3 Likes

I just started crocheting a hot cocoa bunny and some mini candy canes but that’s it so far. Btw, do you plan on releasing a pattern for the snowman? If you did I swear I would be your first buyer :heart_eyes:. They’d be perfect to sell at the Christmas craft market!

4 Likes

The Bunny and candy cane sound adorable , I’m going to try to release the snowman pattern before the 1 st December​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes