Christmas Question! Dec 10

Lol sorry its a little later in the day. Todays Christmas question is…

What was the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

For me, it was probably a pretty yellow bedset my mom got me!

9 Likes

an iPad! I definitely remember that day like it was yesterday lol (a few years back, now I look at the best gifts differently…)

side note, gifts to me also dont have to be extremely expensive or fancy, my friends will give me little notes or letters sometimes and thats worth 1000x more

4 Likes

holy, probably the gift i got from my friend, it was a couple little things (sour patch kids watermelon gummies, and like a mini sketchbook) but i had never gotten anything like that from someone who wasn’t family and its still like the best thing I’ve ever gotten. bigger/more expensive doesn’t always mean the best :sparkles:

3 Likes

My bay boi is my favorite gift ever even though he’s not really a baby now but I’ve had him since August now so idk

He’s about 18 inches long so I think he’s a juvenile???

7 Likes

um… lots of things?? IDK but mostly a completely new set of crochet hooks, stitch markers, and safety eyes. :smiley:

3 Likes

The drawing tablet I got from my grandma on my moms side last year, well that was for my birthday but my birthdays on christmas so it counts TwT

3 Likes

Omggg i love himmmm

2 Likes

When my father and I gifted each other the same exact present. Was a bumbles the snow monster holding that silver star from rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

I keep it and put it up as a decoration for christmas till this day. Lost the star though.

2 Likes

Oh maybe a Book Of Mormon my sister painted for me! :heart:

1 Like