Christmas Question! Dec 13th!

Wow! It’s getting closer to Christmasss! Yayayayayaaaayayayayayyyya! Anyway, todays question is…

What is the earliest holiday memory you have?

For me, I remember one Christmas when we got into a car crash when my dad was driving us to my Nana’s because the roads were so slippery. We went to the car dealership later and they had free hot chocolate there and my siblings and I had SO MUCH hot chocolate I think I almost exploded lol.

11 Likes

Uhhh I think the absolute earliest ones I have are: when I was 9 months old (i think) and helped my dad build my little playhouse, and driving to the airport to fly to Florida when I was 11 months old hehe

4 Likes

damn really? you got a good memory babe :weary:

4 Likes

Girlie I can’t remember any of last week and most of this week​:skull:

4 Likes

Don’t even wanna talk abt before that​:skull::skull:

4 Likes

mines probably from a few years ago when my nephew broke his collar bone the night before and my mum had to go to the ER with him and my sister for like 10 hours straight :skull::raised_hand: (i was like 8 or 9-)

4 Likes

A few years ago?:sob: have you considered going to a doctor​:skull:

4 Likes

just not any christmas memories i remember other things before then :skull:

4 Likes

being honest most of them are traumatic ones but they count still :skull::skull:

4 Likes

I don’t even knowwwww

4 Likes

Yeahhh those are the ones I didn’t mention in mine​:skull: I think those were like when I was 3-11 tho so not the earliest

3 Likes

Maybe one Christmas when we went to see Zootopia with our aunt :smiley:

4 Likes

lol why are all of our memories like tramatic :skull:

4 Likes

omfg i have so many stories

4 Likes

oh yk i used to eat window sealant when i was like 6 that probably is causing some problems up there

4 Likes

sigh you just need someone to watch you 24/7 to make sure you don’t eat random shit​:skull:

4 Likes

thats probably correct, i was also the kid who ate glue, playdough… name it, I’ve probably eated it

4 Likes

EATEN** :sob:

4 Likes

SIGHh :skull:

4 Likes

I remember Christmas from when I was about 8 10 10 years old. My grandma used to send gifts from Germany. She died when I was 13.

2 Likes