Christmas Question! Dec 21st

Hellorrrr i have my computer now hehehe. Todays question is…

What did/do you do in school for Christmas?

In my elementary school, they always had a bunch of cool decorations and traditions for different holidays. I remember in 2nd grade we had a whole schoolwide hot chocolate and Polar Express party!

9 Likes

Yeah! In elementary school we would gather round and have hot cocoa and watch the polar express! But one time we also had Latkas, and I ate so many that I threw up :sweat_smile: I celebrate Christmas, but my goodness those are so good!

3 Likes

yeah we did the same things in elemtry!! (probably cause we were there together:)

3 Likes

lolll also in my other elementary school before I moved here they did it too :joy:

3 Likes

oh! :joy: It’s an elemtentry tradition!

3 Likes

It must be because that’s what I did too in elementary school :joy:

2 Likes

lollll

2 Likes

My school has a competition for the teachers for which door is the coolest which the superintendent decides as well as a spirit week and a trivia every morning I dont know if we still hide Buddy the Elf around or not we also have a holiday lunch in where family can come and one of the staff dresses as santa to take pictures with

2 Likes

In elementary school, I had this whole winter workshop thing and it was so fun! Now iniddle school we get extra work >:(

2 Likes