Christmas Question! Dec 24th

Happy Christmas Eve!! I am still sick :sob::sob::sob: please if you have any suggestions on how to not die. Anywaysss todays question is…

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

My family has a tradition where we open one present on Christmas eve and most of the time it is pjs to wear to bed!

21 Likes

Aww i hope you feel better <3
Every year on Christmas eve my family opens a board game and we play it that night

7 Likes

Awww! Feel better!
Our Christmas Eve tradition is sleeping :skull:

6 Likes

Every Christmas Eve my family goes to midnight mass and then after we open our stockings :]

7 Likes

Fun! That would devolve into chaos if it was my family lol

7 Likes

We this year are doing secret Santa gift exchanges with my family! We also go to evening mass (not midnight. I have to many siblings) also I like so sleep

7 Likes

Oo thats fun!!!

6 Likes

Its always chaos :skull:

6 Likes

Usually I go to my grandpas christmas but that was yesterday but normally we dont go anywhere bc we had a fire in our wall years ago and that turned into a bad omen lol

6 Likes

We open one present on Christmas Eve too! And my parents separately get us matching pjs to wear to bed

7 Likes

We open one gift and go look at Christmas lights! :sparkles::christmas_tree:

6 Likes

My siblings and I do that every year it is so much fun!! I got my brother hehe (second year in a row) :smiley:

6 Likes

our Eve tradition is opening on present, but it strangelllyyy always winds up being matching pjs​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

My brother got me last year and gave me an awful gift intentionally so this year I got him and I’m getting my revenge >:)

6 Likes

lol :joy:

5 Likes

Omg same :skull:

4 Likes

so mysterious how that works​:shushing_face::joy:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! My family had the same tradition! It’s so much fun!

4 Likes

Hope you get well. Rub lots of vicks, drink tea and move body so it can sweat it out. Do not stay in bed you only making it worst.
I’m visiting my son and family this is my first Christmas here with them. My children are all parents.

3 Likes

NO I’m sick toooo We r chinese, so we eat hotpot every christmas eve

3 Likes