Christmas Question! Dec 9th

Hell people!! Sorry I missed yesterday’s, I was taking a bit of a break. Anyway, 16 days left until Christmas!! Todays question is…

Are you crocheting something for someone this Christmas?

I am crocheting my sister a bag!

14 Likes

Im crocheting winnie the pooh for my brothers friend, a grim reaper for my older brother, a unicorn for my sister, a gnome for my mom, a d20 for my dad, and pokemon/random animals for the rest of my brothers. Oh and i need to make a pattern for my secret santa

3 Likes

Omg you must be busy!

2 Likes

Yes! I am crocheting mushrooms, a pickle rick, bingo and bluey from bluey for my aunt (she requested them for my cousins). And one of my favorites so far im making a bouquet of flowers for my grandma on my moms side!

5 Likes

Omgggg bingo and bluey will be such a good present

3 Likes

I’m giving my two besties all matching bunny keychains 4 all of us!! >V<

4 Likes

I’m crocheting my mum a bouquet of flowers and just finished last night!
For my brother I’m going to crochet a headphone sprout.
I still don’t know what to make my dad tho… can someone pls give me some ideas :sob:

4 Likes

Yep! I made a Christmas coaster and cup hugger for my neighbour:))

5 Likes

I am crocheting Afghans for my grandsons.

3 Likes

I’m making froggy bucket hats for my besties!!!

5 Likes

Jsjsjsj yesss, im crocheting a goose for my little cousin and a duck with a hat for my other cousin lol

4 Likes

I am trying to crochet stuffies for my niece and nephews

4 Likes

I crocheted a lot of things for my kids school staff. Oldest kiddo is gifting her middle school teachers and office staff cup cozies, and the secretary is getting a scarf. (Daughter is an office assistant and just adores the secretary).
Youngest kiddo is gifting office staff cup cozies and her teacher an ear warmer and scarf, and all her classmates (16) are getting beanies. It’s been a busy few months! :joy:

4 Likes

My fiance has gotten really into the anime One Piece recently so I’ve crocheted him 3 of his fav characters from it :blush: I’ve also crocheted a cute dinosaur for my friend’s child

5 Likes

I did a bouquets for my MIL for Mother’s Day last year; each family member got their own birth flower. It’s a beautiful way to keep flowers forever and I know she’s going to LOVE it!

5 Likes

Same i need ideas for my dad

3 Likes

I’m busy testing other patterns, and I am a sort of slow crocheter with a lot of stuff I want to make, so I don’t think I’ll have time :sob:

3 Likes

Samee :sob:

2 Likes

deep breath
Ok so, my cousins are getting fingerless gloves
my aunt is getting a mug cozy
my uncle is getting… something, i need ideas for him (please gimme ideas)
my oldest nephew is getting a cat hat
my youngest nephew is getting a stuffie i think? Or a matching hat with his brother
my neice is going to get something, i don’t know what to give her cause shes barely 5.5 months lol
my sister is getting a head scarf
and my brother in law is getting a beanie :3
and i have made 1 of these so far. save my sanity please

2 Likes

I used my knitting machine to make my family a beanie and scarf set each :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes