( CLOSED ) 200 FOLLOWERS!!! ✨giveaway✨

Congrats! Following! Btw, your my first follow. As I’m brand new here! Great Job!

2 Likes

Congratulations!
I applied :smiling_face:

1 Like

And the winners are…… @LittleCreatures ! @Abiii ! @RainbowPenguin2 ! Congratulations :confetti_ball::smiling_face:, I’ll be gifting you all the pattern right after this is posted. Thank you all so much, if you have any questions please feel free to ask :blush:. I hope you all have an amazing day!!

6 Likes

I dont have my stripe account set up but when i do i might buy this pattern cause its so cute

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face:, and I love your patterns btw!

1 Like

Awww thank you so much

1 Like

Hey ! I applied and took the time to give a look to your shop and I really love it :heart_eyes:. I love how you don’t only make amigurumis but also miscellaneous things like the book cover etc… !

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face: I just choose the winners, but I will be doing another giveaway soon. I love that you can crochet anything! my most recent project was a sweater, it’s one of my favorite things to wear.

1 Like

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much!! :heart::heart::heart::sob:
(This is my first time winning a giveaway, I’m so happy!!)

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love this pattern and I can’t wait to make it! I’ll be sure to post a journal so you can see how it turns out​:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see it. :grin:

2 Likes

Yay!! Congratulations! :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face: I applied! :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :slight_smile:

3 Likes