[CLOSED] 24 Hr Giveaway!!!!

With the (partial :thinking:) completion of the Nepp family, I want to host my first giveaway! I want to make this as simple as possible because my social battery tends to have a short fuse. :upside_down_face:

Options to chose from:

1. Clowdia
  2. Bully
  3. Snowbelle

Rules:
*Follow my shop
*You may only choose one
*If you’ve tested 2/3, send me a DM and I’ll gift the 3rd as a happy :hugs:
*Tell me your favorite weather and what you like to do during it
*tell me which one you want

1. Clowdia

2. Bully

3. Snowbelle

27 Likes

I love rain and I like to crochet while it’s raining :]
I’d love Snowbelle!

6 Likes

Ok @Hannahelise96 don’t think I missed the “partial” comment there :grimacing:🫨:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

8 Likes

It’s tempting :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

i like cloudy weather cause i can go to the park and crochet without being blinded by the sun

5 Likes

ETA: tell me which one you want :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

ah if i were to win i would probably pick Clowdia

5 Likes

I am following your shop! I love thunderstorms cause they are fun to listen to and I love to get drenched by the rain :face_with_hand_over_mouth: i would choose clowdia :grin:

6 Likes

Already following.
I love freshly fallen snow everywhere looks so calm and clean
It would have to be snowbelle

5 Likes

Omg I’ve been waiting for a chance to get this! Ur patterns are AMAZINGGG
Ofc I’m followingggg
I like sunny weather so I can go outside and play or crochet
I really like clowdia!

6 Likes

I love sunny weather because there are so many things you can do outside! Like play soccer, go to the beach, go camping in your yard, etc (some of my favorites!):yellow_heart: I would like Clowdia and I can’t wait to add even more siblings to my collection!

5 Likes

I love clowdia my favorite weather is when it snows because I love to drink hot coco and before play on the snow make the best snow man I think :speech_balloon::thinking: but I love your patterns and great job on the release

5 Likes

My fav weather is cloudy but still bright outside. I like hanging out with my friends! I just followed your shop it’s so cute. If I won I’d like Snowbelle! @SweetTomato @Elaya

6 Likes

l like sunny with a breeze so it’s not too hot (bestttt time to walk or bike):grin:
would loveee clowdia :cloud:

4 Likes

I love snow, when I look up at the sky and watch it fall everything feels slow and calm. I would like to have bully!

4 Likes

Thanks for doing a giveaway! My favourite weather is when it’s snowing because I like both playing outside and cuddling up by the fire with hot chocolate. I’m also following your shop, and out of all these cuties, I think I’d like clowdia!

4 Likes

My favorite weather is spring and fall because that is when it is just chilly enough to sit outside and crochet! I would want the first one and I follow you! I will :sob: if I don’t get one because they are so cute! Great job on the designing! :heart: :heart: :heart: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow2: :cow2:

5 Likes

Rain I like to nap. I would love snowbelle.
All are good patterns.
:cow2::cow2::cow2:

6 Likes

I absolutely love cloudy/foggy weather where the sky is all white and it seems magical :heart_eyes::cloud: and the weather is usually cooler when it’s cloudy so i don’t get super hot but can still do stuff outside :blush: and i would take cloudia :sparkles: your patterns are soo cute btw!

4 Likes

Aw I love Bully, he is so sweet looking! I would definitely choose him. My favorite weather is sweater weather. Not too hot, and not too cold. I hate being too hot but I hate driving in ice and snow! Pretty much anything in sweater weather is fun!

4 Likes