CLOSED 250+ Shop Followers Giveaway!!! ✨😭🥳

Hey!!! Idk how this happened but I went from 75 to 250 shop followers in less than three weeks!!! So ik I did a giveaway less than three weeks ago but this deserves another one!!!
To enter:
:sparkles: Follow my shop!

:sparkles: Comment your smallest make!

:sparkles: Tag at least 2 friends!

Prizes:
:1st_place_medal: Collab with me and second place + custom pattern!

:2nd_place_medal: Collab with me and first place!

:3rd_place_medal: Automatically accepted to a tester call of your choice!

To get a double entry, you can follow me! If you already do drop a comment telling me!
I’ll pick the winners on Friday!
EDIT GUYS I’M ALREADY AT 350 NOW OMG YOU’RE AMAZING

37 Likes

Sry for the overuse of exclamation points lol

8 Likes

my smallest make was probably @Combre42 's reeses cup. ofc i follow you and your shop, you make such awesome stuff! @crotchetingcreations @SweetTomato @Elaya @PastelM00n @Paradise08 @ShortClarice

11 Likes

Aw cute!! And tysm

7 Likes

:tada: CONGRATS :tada:
:sparkling_heart: Following both :sparkling_heart:
:bubbles:My smallest make has to be this macaron bear​:bubbles:

:cherry_blossom: @SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247 @Itsfayfay4 @FluffyYarnCreations @Abigation @Combre42 @SunshineStudio @Betina @Paradise08 @bulldogcrochetss :cherry_blossom:

15 Likes

Congrats : ) my smallest make is a little pencil topper! @Abigation @BubblzCrochet @ambre3 @TitanWave

9 Likes

Congrats! My smallest male would have to be a dragon I made. It was two inches tall! I don’t have a pic because I gave it to someone whom I’m not friends with anymore.
Following both <333
@LoafOfBread @maddiecore @NessCat @Hobblescrafts @xMiloDinox @Smallpandafries

9 Likes

How wasn’t I following you already!? ur so underrated!
My smallest make is probably a beary bread by @scarletskies (i gave it away to a friend! i have a pic in my makes)
@Combre42 @laurascraftedcollectibles @EV13isSPOCY @ambre3 @CreshesxCritters

11 Likes

CONGRADULATION @craftycellist 250 FOLLOWERS IS AMAZING :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:
my smallest make is a hat for my finger
@NessCat @Combre42 @FluffyYarnCreations @Paradise08 @littlemisswonderful @genknits24

12 Likes

Omg! Congrats!!!:raised_hands: I was so surprised that I followed you and not your shop​:rofl: My smallest make so far(I think) is this litttle pig! It was a test and it was soooo fun to make. @bellzbee @littlemisswonderful @NanaJanice

12 Likes

I follow you!! My smallest make is a tiny snake (on vacay so I don’t have a pic rn) @Elaya @JaeaRenee btw I saw your watermelon turtle this morning and I love it!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Congrats!!! :tada: you 100% deserve this! Im already following you and your shop :blush: my smallest make has to be this little turtle!

Here is the pattern

@ambre3 @CrochetEmu @maddiecore @littlemisswonderful

12 Likes

my smallest make has to be the microcrochet leggy frog @ambre3 @Combre42 @Elaya @JaeaRenee @MaddiIdell

10 Likes

Congrats :partying_face:

Smallest thing i made lol

Gotta tag the peps: @notmimi @nesscat @craftycrotcheter @MaddiIdell @maddiecore @Combre42 @EV13isSPOCY @littlemisswonderful @ellan3326 @MCrochetsp sorry if i forgot anyone!!!

17 Likes

omg congrats! 250 is a lot!!
your shop was one of the firsts i followed after seeing your watermelon turtle!
i’m new here so don’t really have anyone to tag ;-;
my smallest make is probably this turtle i just tested for @ShortClarice

10 Likes

You can always tag me if you’d like!

8 Likes

Why was I not following you the entire time!? I even chose you to test one of my amigurumi patterns! Congrats, BTW. @sarahmakinthangs @HeeyyJess

8 Likes

My smallest make would have to be the no-sew turtle. It’s due to be tested in June sometime.

10 Likes

So cute! Love the spots.

8 Likes

Lots of turtles for smallest make! So cute

9 Likes