(CLOSED) 300 followers!!!! +Giveaway

(CLOSED)

I finally made it to 300 followers! This makes me so excited because I posted my first patterns a little more than a month ago! I was trying to post my first ami pattern on Ribblr as my 300, but I didn’t finish it in time, so it will be my 500. Sorry ):. No i’m not telling you what it is! :no_entry_sign: way!!!
So instead, i’m going to do a giveaway!
**I’m just going to wing this! I’ve never done it before!

1st prize: All of my patterns in my shop and priority testing
2nd prize: 1 pattern in my shop (of your choice) and priority testing
3rd prize: Priority testing

How to enter: Comment :butterfly:, like this post, follow my shop, and then comment your favorite yarn brand and what you like to make with it.

I know that all of my patterns are free, but whatever (:
Some people that might be interested (sorry if I forgot someone)

@SweetTomato @LixieCrochet @JJ320 @littlemisswonderful @LoafOfBread @SwiftieStudio13 @EVANLYNfleurb @Skirbs @KDoesCrotchet8

This will be closed tomorrow, June 17.

26 Likes

Thx for the tag :blush:
Cggggg
How to enter?

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag! <3 What to do to enter?

5 Likes

Oops I was rushing to post it at exactly 300 (: I’ll fix it

5 Likes

Fixed.

5 Likes

AHHH ELLA CONGRATS!! your stuff is sooooo cute and I’m literally so happy for you <3 my favorite yarn brand is bernat and i make all kinds of amigurumi with it :butterfly:

5 Likes

:butterfly: I Love bernat blanket and parfait chunky for amigurumi! Good job on 300!

4 Likes

Thanks so much! It means so much to me!

5 Likes

:butterfly:so exciting!!! I love Loops & Thread (love the soft classic primrose multi), premier yarn, and red heart never disappoints

6 Likes

ofc!! you deserve all the love :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Yep. Red heart is really good. And budget friendly (the best part!!!)

5 Likes

Ribblrs are just so sweet (: :heart: :heart: (What do you call people on Ribblr? Ribblrs?)

4 Likes

that’s what i call them yea

4 Likes

Imma check this topic later, rn I’m going to go swim in the pool :swimming_woman:

4 Likes

have fun!!

4 Likes

CONGRATSSS :tada::partying_face: That’s so amazing, and I’m following :butterfly: my favourite yarn brand is probably bernat (any kind) and I mainly make amigurumi patterns with it!

3 Likes

Bernat is very popular! Most of you said Bernat so far! (I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: it too!

4 Likes

(Yes i’m back but just for a minute to check)

3 Likes

Congrats!!! :partying_face:
Im following.
My fav yarn brand has to be either premeir just chenille or bernat velvet, I like to make plushies with these :blush:
:butterfly:

4 Likes

:butterfly:
congrats
you deserve it
my fav yarn is yarn bee

5 Likes