[CLOSED] ~ 50 Followers Giveaway ~

Hi everyone! It has been less than 24 hours since I released my first free pattern and I have already reached 49 followers (just 1 follower shy from 50 :stuck_out_tongue:).

As a massive thank you to all you wonderful knotties, I thought I’d do a giveaway to celebrate :blush: The winner will have the option to choose one of my paid patterns. Baby Lottie will be released later today :blue_heart:

To enter:

:star: Follow my shop
:star: Comment :heart:
:star: Comment which pattern you’d like
:star: Tag two crochet friends

I will be picking winners tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

~ Ardonna

35 Likes

Give me a sec I can’t see your shop
I still can’t see it
but if i can im going to follow your shop :heart::heart::heart: i really like baby lottie so cute​:blue_heart: @LittleCreatures @littlemisswonderful @FluffyYarnCreations

well i found your shop and im following you i love your shop​:blush::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

10 Likes

Congrats on 50 followers!!! :tada:
I love baby liv so muchh :heart:
@EV13isSPOCY @JaeaRenee @notmimi @Combre @RainbowPenguin2 @MayaPapaya7

16 Likes

your shop isn’t visible from your profile,try logging out and then logging back in, this happens to a ton of people when they join (me included) anyways, I’m super happy for you!! I’ve been following you for a bit :heart::heart: you make such cute patterns! if i were to win, i would want baby lottie, it’s just sooooo cute @EllaCrochetz @TheCrochetingGoose

11 Likes

I cant see your shop either but i am following your profile! I was among your testers for baby lottie and if i win i would love to have baby Liv also! @ambre3 @NanaJanice @littlemisswonderful

9 Likes

I followed your shop! To those who don’t know it, it is theknottyvirgo_
I would love baby liv!
@Combre bc hehe and @Lunacuncuna

:heart:

9 Likes

cant see your shop but congrats :heart:
i would love the baby lottie @Paradise08 @bellzbee

10 Likes

congrats on 50!

8 Likes

Congrats!! :heart: I like liv :heart: @TitanWave @LoafOfBread

9 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: woop :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: I’m proud of you. Congrats. And good luck to everyone that enters. Both these patterns are AMAZING.

9 Likes

Seeing as how I am a tester I will not be entering @FluffyYarnCreations @Stinker

9 Likes

Followed!
Here is a link to help the others :smiling_face:

I would love baby liv :heart:
@RainbowPenguin2 @littlemisswonderful

10 Likes

So hard to choose, Baby Liv I think.
@HikariT @Abug1249 @Jbear13 (thought you’d 3 like these cute patterns)

9 Likes

I love your patterns! They are so cute!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: If I win I would want baby Lottie but it was a tough decision! @Ckasner @ArtsAndNaps

8 Likes

Congratulations on the following!!!

I’d love Baby Lottie

@littlemisswonderful @NanaJanice

*If anyone needs someone to tag, you can tag me :grin:

8 Likes

:heart: I love both patterns! Lottie is my favorite I think.
@LoafOfBread
@EVANLYNfleurb

8 Likes

Oh I desperately want Baby Liv! :heart: @Beancrochet @littlemisswonderful

9 Likes

Hi everyone! Sorry I got swamped at work so I just saw that my shop wasn’t popping up on my profile! I logged out and back in like @LoafOfBread suggested. Please let me know if you guys can see my shop now and if so, please follow :blush:

11 Likes

You were my number supporter from when I joined! I appreciate you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: One of my day 1 supporters like @LoafOfBread :heart:

8 Likes