(CLOSED) 500 followers giveaway x

Omg… 500 followers thankyou so much
To celebrate i will be doing a giveaway, all you have to do is follow my shop tag someone and comment which pattern you would like from my shop, once lots of people have done that i will use a name picker and make a post with the winner :trophy:

Happy crocheting
Huggs/roro

20 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Thankyou x

5 Likes

the mini cow is so cute!!! and well done on 500 followers, {can you tag more than 1 person? if not @anon12722758 }

4 Likes

Yes you can tag more than one x

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada: wishing you many more :hugs: @Kawaiicuddlebug I love all your patterns it’s so hard to choose it’s between the triple scoop, sunflower pug and the mini mushroom man but I’d be honoured to win any of your beautiful patterns :hugs:

3 Likes

Awww thankyou so much x

4 Likes

congrats!!! @lunarcrochett @cinnamoroll4life @HiddenValleyAT I LOVE your mini unicorn pattern!!!

4 Likes

i love your possum pattern! @frogfrog123 congrats on 500 btw!

5 Likes

Congrats :blush::sparkles: the mushroom man and cow are soooo cute!!

@Bumblebelle @artnium73

5 Likes

@cozycrochett id love mini cow <3

6 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:!!! I love all your patterns!! So this was a hard choice but I’m going to have to go with the unicorn! Congrats once again!! :tada::tada: @Loladoggo

4 Likes

Congrats on 500!!! I would love the sunflower pug, it’s just so cute! Congrats again Roro! @DasChubba @Yarntasticy

4 Likes

Omg congrats roro

3 Likes

Congrats! I’d love the mushroom man :mushroom:
@CreshesxCritters

4 Likes

Congratulations! I really like your mini otter and unicorn! @LatteCrochet

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you you for doing a giveaway!!
I love the sunflower pug​:heart_eyes:

@Hallor4

3 Likes

Congrats on the 500 followers my tag is @wooliamigurumis and I would like the mini otter :otter:

4 Likes

I love the sunflower pug! Congratulations! @CreshesxCritters

2 Likes

Congrats the Stitch pattern looks amazing! @katiebeingcreative

3 Likes