CLOSED 6 needed Tester c call for Crochet: Tiny Valentine 2 Options

Update: testers have been selected and added to group chat for this project. If you weren’t selected, thank you for your support and better luck next time! This pattern will be free for followers in February only.

I need 6 testers for my Tiny Valentine 2 Options - Crochet
Please only apply if you have time to finish by the due date. If you haven’t tested for me before, to increase your odds of being chosen for testing apply then comment or PM with a pic of the yarn you will use.

About 2 1/4" wide. No-sew/low-sew as usual. Pattern can be made open or stuffed, testers’ choice. Only difference is you have to see the stuffed option closed. Designed in worsted weight cotton with 3.5 mm hook, but use any yarn and colors you like, I love seeing testers’ creative choices! Takes about an hour to stitch up.

Journal with at least one pic of finished project is due by 11:59 pm on Feb 3, 2024. Testers will be gifted the pattern upon completion. This will be offered free to followers in February so testers can also choose a single (not bundle) paid pattern of their choice from my shop as a thank you gift.

I will create a group message for testers when the last tester has been chosen. Please use that or PM with any questions or issues since journals will be public after publishing.

I appreciate your time and honest feedback, thanks for considering testing for me!

I greatly appreciate any shares, especially with links to my Ribblr shop. Unique patterns | suettle | Ribblr and tags on Instagram @suettle.

I’m steadily adding my extensive catalog of original designs to Ribblr and I’m creating new ones all the time. If you don’t see one you like, suggest it to me!

32 Likes

@SeaaTurtleCrochet @Ashleys1991 @4dium @Scarletskies @NanaJanice

8 Likes

I would love to test this for you! I think I would use velvet yarn!

7 Likes

I wish I could test this for you! Good luck with testing.

5 Likes

I’d love to test! I actually just got gifted some lovely pink cotton worsted yarn from a friend yesterday :laughing: so I’d use that for the hearts and white for the envelope, potentially also a colorful variegated for other hearts

4 Likes

AHH SO CUTE!! I’d love to test :slight_smile:

2 Likes

THAT IS ADORABLE!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart: It will be free for followers in February only after testing is done so check my shop on Feb 4th or later. :blush:

1 Like

Such a great pattern!

2 Likes