[CLOSED] AmiguruMay Free Friday 2

Happy AmiguruMay everyone!:grinning:

To celebrate all of my followers I am giving away one of my paid patterns for free to 5 winners each week. The pattern will be the winners choice. With 5 Fridays in May that means a total of 25 patterns will be given away this month. :money_mouth_face: Winners will be selected by draw the following Monday after each giveaway post

Last week I asked everyone what they were making this month and we had a tie for Bunny and Cow :astonished:

Free Friday 2
Open:
(5/10/24-5/12/24)

How to enter:
:hibiscus:Follower Exclusive, so you must be following me to be eligible
:hibiscus:Like this post
:hibiscus:Comment below you would like to enter and tell me your favorite kind of yarn to use on amigurumi
:hibiscus:(optional) tag any friend you think would like my work so they can join too :grinning:
:v::purple_heart::yarn:

**This giveaway is hosted by Makin Meowgic and is not affiliated with Ribblr in any way. To have an eligible entry you must meet all requirements. One entry allowed per account each week. Winners chosen the following Wednesday of the Free Friday post will be directly messaged by this account. You have 24 hours to claim your prize before an alternate winner is chosen. Prize is a ribblr e-pattern and not a physical item. **

59 Likes

I’d like to enter!! My favorite yarn is Himalaya or sweet snuggles!
@ellan3326 @EV13isSPOCY @maddiecore @NessCat

13 Likes

i wanna enter im following your shop and you
i love too use acryl yarnn
@littlemisswonderful @ansleighH1 @evalynnRose @NessCat @Nunyah sorry if i forgot someone

11 Likes

yaaay!! this is so exciting!! id love to enter!! been following you for a while now, liked the post, and i love to use plush/velvet yarn for my amigurumi!!
@nesscat @maddiecore @sakuracrochets @PearlCrochets @littlemisswonderful @LittleRaindrxp @ellan3326 @BubblzCrochet @JaeaRenee

16 Likes

My favorite yarn for amigurumi is either acrylic or Bernat blanket. :))

11 Likes

Of course I’m followinggg!!! I love your patterns!!
I would LOVE to enter!
I love using plush/velvet to make amigurumi!

@EV13isSPOCY @maddiecore @NessCat @sakuracrochets @BubblzCrochet

13 Likes

I would like to enter!!
I love using plush/velvet yarn as well. :heart:

@MaddiIdell @EV13isSPOCY @sakuracrochets @Pickle42 @notmimi @OMLET @FluffyYarnCreations @sakuracrochets

13 Likes

would love to join

i like to use velvety and baby velvety yarn(sizes6.5-9) and the fluffy 15mm yarn

@NessCat

10 Likes

omgg yayy i’d love to enter!! ofc i’m following already <33
i love using chenille or plush yarn <3
@NessCat @EV13isSPOCY @littlemisswonderful @sakuracrochets @LittleRaindrxp @Smallpandafries @Nunyah @BubblzCrochet @JaeaRenee @notmimi

16 Likes

I would love to enter. My fav yarn is sweet snuggles lite

10 Likes

What an amazing idea! Youre a gem :sparkling_heart:
At the moment my fav yarn is chenille but I mostly use acrylic 10ply because its what J started with and I need to get rid of it :rofl:

10 Likes

I’d like to enter I like baby blanket yarn

10 Likes

I would love to enter! I’ve admired your work for so long. :face_holding_back_tears: I like working with velvet yarn - So I exclusively work with it!

10 Likes

im down to enter!!! i like chenille and velvet @s3nslesscr0w @littlemisswonderful @Pickle42 @NessCat @notmimi @craftycellist @crotchetingcreations

12 Likes

i want to enter! i love using chenille/plush
@maddiecore @JaeaRenee @Pickle42 @Smallpandafries @ambre3 @ellan3326 @OMLET @NessCat @littlemisswonderful

12 Likes

Ofc I’m already following your and your shop! I love your flower turtles. I’d love to enter!!! I love Big Twist plush yarn and acrylic the best. @SporkyGirl @JaeaRenee @littlemisswonderful @maddiecore @s3nslesscr0w @NessCat @Pickle42 @RainbowPenguin2

10 Likes

I want to enter! I love using Bernat blanket and red heart super saver!

8 Likes

I LOVE to use cotton yarn on small amigurumis! I love the look of it! :heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

I like using worsted weight
Thank you very kind thing to do :blush:

8 Likes

I would love to enter! My favorite kind of yarn to use for my crochet projects is acrylic. And I pretty much only crochet animals.

Tags: @Jbear13 @ForgottenStrawberryEm @maddiecore @Nessa87643 @craftycellist @littlemisswonderful @Pickle42 @ansleighH1 @ambre3 @JaeaRenee

13 Likes