[CLOSED] AmiguruMay Free Friday 2

Continue tags: @ellan3326 @4dium

10 Likes

I’d love to enter, your mushrooms are so cute!
My favorite type of yarn to use for amigurumi is worsted weight acrylic :yarn:

8 Likes

I absolutely love plush yarn. Premier Just Chenille from dollar tree and Honey Bunny from hobbii are my favorites! @craftycellist @SunshineStudio @StellZ

8 Likes

Id love to enter! :grin::purple_heart: ive already been following you, love your mushrooms and turtles!~~

I usually work with acrylic because for my area is lot more affordable and easier to get, but i actually love working with polyester and much softer and uniform kind of yarns :sob: i haven’t yet to actually work with any chenille yarn.

7 Likes

I would love to enter!!! @Croeart. My favorite yarn to use for amigurumi is acrylic because there are so many colors!! I love your work so much!🩵

7 Likes

I am entered! My favorite yarn to do amigurumi with is probably baby snuggle yarn from Hobbii

5 Likes

I love your patterns and also love using acrylic yarn!! @LilisLoveys !

6 Likes

I would love to enter! My favorite yarn to use is bernat blanket!

6 Likes

I love using Chenille yarn!
I would like to be entered into the contest.
@RainbowPenguin2
@AuntFanny
@Taterbugg97

7 Likes

Thank you! I’d like to enter.

My favorite Amigurumi yarn is I Love This Yarn because it is available in SO many colors!

7 Likes

I would love for enter! My favorite yarn to crochet with is probably sweet snuggles lite and I followed ur shop (700th follower : )

7 Likes

I love these giveaways! Of course I’d love to enter again! My favourite yarn is probably velvet, but I mostly use acrylic cause it’s all I have rn lol. @LatteCrochet @BreesBees @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @FluffyYarnCreations @Itsfayfay4

12 Likes

Would love to enter
My favourite yarn… Hmm
King Kole yummy (I believe it’s a UK exclusive brand?):v:t2: :purple_heart: :yarn:
@BubblzCrochet
@kballard
@SunshineStudio

9 Likes

Yes, I would :sparkles:love​:sparkles: to enter!
My favorite amigurumi yarn is super bulky :heart_eyes: lately I’ve been crocheting with worsted or size 4 yarn for little keychains but the super bulky plush is always a cute choice! :heartpulse:

5 Likes

I would love to enter! I like to use worsted weight yarn for my amigurumi plushies :two_hearts:!

5 Likes

I would love to enter. I like using baby snuggle yarn from Hobbi or I love this yarn.

5 Likes

i would love to enter!!! also my fave yarn to use is bernat blanket!!

4 Likes

i’m still relatively new to amigarumi, but i love the really plush soft yarns :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d love to enter! I really like using Bernat blanket yarn :yarn:

4 Likes

I am already following you
@craftybear2 @NanaJanice @SunshineStudio @Combre42
I love using fuzzy yarn although it is a but like crocheting with black yarn so probably just your standard velvet / chenille yarn

9 Likes