[CLOSED]AmiguruMay Free Friday 3 Giveaway

It’s Friday again! :partying_face: So you know it’s time to giveaway some patterns! Here it goes:

Free Friday 3
Open:
(5/17/24-5/19/24)

How to enter:
:bouquet:Follower Exclusive, so you must be following me to be eligible
:bouquet:Like this post
:bouquet:Comment below you would like to enter and this week I want you to tell me your favorite color Safety Eyes to use. If you don’t use any safety eyes, tell me what you use instead :slightly_smiling_face:
:bouquet: (optional) tag a friend you think would like my work so they can join the giveaway too :grinning:

I also wanted to let my peeps know that I have added a new Safety Eye Collection and tools to my Etsy if you would like to check that out. All of my shops are 20% off this month, so be sure to grab any patterns or goodies you need before the end of the month!

If you have been keeping an eye on my testing you may have seen my 2 new turtle patterns that will be available here on Ribblr Monday :heart_hands:
Thank you all for the love and support :rainbow:

**This giveaway is hosted by Makin Meowgic and is not affiliated with Ribblr in any way. To have an eligible entry you must meet all requirements. Winners chosen the following Monday of the Free Friday post will be directly messaged by this account. You have 48 hours to claim your prize before an alternate winner is chosen. Prize is a ribblr e-pattern and not a physical item. **

67 Likes

Id like to enter~

I dont use safety eyes but i think yours qre sooo cute and sparkly~~ I just about 99% of the time actually embroider or crochet my own eyes on my stuffies :blush::purple_heart:

8 Likes

They look great how you embroider them 1​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I want to enter again! My favorite color safety eye is black cause it gives my plushies the “soulless but still cute” look (if you know what I mean?)
@maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY @SunshineStudio

9 Likes

id love to enter <3
fave safety eye color is probs just black, but i also love blue & green ^^
@maddiecore @SunshineStudio @Combre42 @BubblzCrochet @ellan3326 @littlemisswonderful

12 Likes

Congrarts! Id love to enter! My favorite kind to use is plain black, i know i know but i cant find a pack with high quality color ones, so i think ill be checking out your etsy cuz those are cute. Sorry for my shpiel :heart: @EV13isSPOCY @ClaireCrochets247 @maddiecore @Combre42

12 Likes

I’d love to enter! I use black saftey eyes always, I don’t have any other colour!
@Combre42 @EV13isSPOCY @OmniStupid

9 Likes

I would love to enter
I love using plain black eyes or pink glitter eyes

8 Likes

my fav saftey eye to use is soild black
@SunshineStudio @Combre42 @IAMAFISH

8 Likes

I would love to enter (again lol) My favorite color saftey eyes to use are blue sparkly ones but I normally just use normal black ones
@SunshineStudio @LoafOfBread @TheCrochetingGoose @littlemisswonderful

9 Likes

Id like to enter. My favorite color safety eyes are probably blue with the sparkles. @Ckasner

9 Likes

I only use black safety eyes, I feel like it makes faces more derpy haha and it keeps the focus on the whole creation and not just the eyes!

8 Likes

Ive only ever used plain black safety eyes before because the others are usually SO expensive but I REALLY wanna try some pretty colourful ones :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I love the purple ones

7 Likes

I normally use plain black safety eyes unless it’s for a baby. Then I embroider with black yarn. @SweetTomato @FluffyYarnCreations @maddiecore @littlemisswonderful @RainbowPenguin2

10 Likes

My favorite safety eyes are plain black! I just don’t reallylike how the colored ones look very much. Except for my most recent pattern where I used clear eyes because i didn’t have the right size in black. My pack of eyes has colored ones and a lot of them are scratched.

10 Likes

I’d like to enter
Your blue safety eyes are amazing
I love the glitter in them

I mainly use plain have had some small coloured ones

7 Likes

I recently havent been using saftey eyes as much because i think it is cuter

7 Likes

I agree, sometimes I make my projects look sleepy with embroidered eyes

8 Likes

Ofc I’m already following you! I usually use black eyes, cause they go with EVERYTHING, but I do have done colored ones and I really love blue or pink glitter eyes, they look so cute on plushies. 🩷 :blue_heart:
@SporkyGirl @EV13isSPOCY @LoafOfBread @littlemisswonderful @Combre42 @RainbowPenguin2

9 Likes