[CLOSED]AmiguruMay Free Friday 3 Giveaway

Those safety eyes are adorable!!! My favorite color of safety eyes to use is purple or blue!!!

7 Likes

Oh, yes please! :heart_eyes: I want to enter!!

Those safety eyes are super cute - typically I buy just plain black eyes because if I want a specific colour, I’ll embroider the iris or cut a piece of felt to border the eye. Otherwise, it really depends on the colour of yarn I’m using!

8 Likes

I am following you and i would love to enter (again) and i only use normal black safety eyes :eyes:
@EV13isSPOCY @LoafOfBread @craftycellist @SunshineStudio @NanaJanice @littlemisswonderful

10 Likes

I LOVE USING ALL EYES! But mainly colors because I love making them match the character!
@crotchetingcreations
@suettle @DreamCrochet
@Beancrochet @DreamWeave
@EveIsCool
@notmimi @LoafOfBread
@Mentaldee @EV13isSPOCY

13 Likes

I would love to enter!
My favorite color safety eye would be the black ones, I just love the boba eye look!
@LoafOfBread @SweetTomato

6 Likes

i’d like to enter please! i love using black safety eyes
@JaeaRenee @Combre @ellacrochet21 @anon92679035 @FluffyYarnCreations @Snikkerdoodle @EV13isSPOCY @SunshineStudio @EveIsCool @Beancrochet

9 Likes

Congrats! :tada: I would like to enter!
I would want black or blue sparkly safety eyes!

8 Likes

I would love to enter.
My favorite safety eyes are blue or pink.

6 Likes

I use the normal black safety eyes but I’d LOVE to use blue, pink, purple, and red!! When I don’t have safety eyes, I embroider 2 straight lines and make whatever I’m making sleepy!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Would like to enter!
I only really used black eyes but your eyes are adorable :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

already following!
i’d love to enter!! I love green and purple safety eyes, tho mostly i use the plain black ones bc im broke :sob:
@EV13isSPOCY @SunshineStudio @anon92679035 @sakuracrochets @BubblzCrochet @Paradise08

4 Likes

I’d love to enter I use black safety eyes and I think that are not that pretty but they work @anon92679035 @Combre @littlemisswonderful

6 Likes

I’d love to enter ^^ I’d use honestly any color, I love the sparkle effect and could see any working for a project. My favorite is the purple or blue or green (favorite colors), maybe make a cat or dragon plush.

3 Likes

I’d like to enter! I personally love using just plain black eyes, I feel like you can use them for anything!

3 Likes

I am a fan of these safety eyes. They make me think of little cartoons!

7 Likes

I’d love to enter!! My favorite safety eye color is :sparkles: b l a c k :sparkles:
Mainly bc I don’t have any other safety eyes… :sweat_smile:
@Combre @EV13isSPOCY @SunshineStudio @notmimi @RainbowPenguin2 @ambre3 @OMLET @Beebzcrafty @MaddiIdell

8 Likes

I like the creativity!

3 Likes

I want to enter. These are literally the best safety eyes I’ve ever seen online THEY ARE SO CUTE! I imagine making a cat with the yellow ones. I’ve only ever used black ones.

2 Likes

Thank you for taging me! I hope you win this weeks one!

3 Likes

I’d like to enter! My favorite is the pink eye color!

3 Likes