[Closed]AmiguruMay Free Friday 4

[Closed]

Happy Friday everyone! :smile_cat:
We are continuing the celebration of AmiguruMay with the 4th giveaway of the month!
To celebrate all of my followers I am giving away one of my paid patterns for free to 5 winners each week. The pattern will be the winners choice. With 5 Fridays in May that means a total of 25 patterns will be given away this month. :money_mouth_face: Winners will be selected by draw the following Monday after each giveaway post

Free Friday 4
Open:
(5/24/24-5/26/24)

How to enter:
:cherry_blossom:Follower Exclusive, so you must be following me to be eligible
:cherry_blossom:Like this post
:cherry_blossom:Comment below you would like to enter and briefly tell me how you learned to crochet :yarn:
:bouquet: (optional) tag any friend you think would like my work so they can try to win too :grinning:
:v::purple_heart::yarn:

**This giveaway is hosted by Makin Meowgic and is not affiliated with Ribblr in any way. To have an eligible entry you must meet all requirements. One entry allowed per account each week. Winners chosen the following Wednesday of the Free Friday post will be directly messaged by this account. You have 48 hours to claim your prize before an alternate winner is chosen. Prize is a ribblr e-pattern and not a physical item. **

81 Likes

aaah ths is so exciting!! id love to enter!! following u ever since the 1st amiguruMay free friday ^^
i taught myself how to crochet - i used to do loomigurumi (with rubber bands) and it was a lot like crocheting, so- yeah <3
@maddiecore @SunshineStudio @bubblzcrochet @pearlcrochets @CreshesxCritters @xMiloDinox @RingoSilly @XxTheCosmosxX @sakuracrochets @littlemisswonderful

11 Likes

I have never heard of that :astonished: loomigurmi sounds interesting!

4 Likes

I would like to enter! I learned to crochet from my gramdma and then youtube taught me the rest!
@RingoSilly @CreshesxCritters @XxTheCosmosxX

4 Likes

I would like to enter! <3 following you and your shop!
For christmas of 2022 I really wanted to learn how to crochet, and was gifted some yarn and crochet hooks :> my friend at school also crocheted so she taught me in the beginning and I went from there, mostly yt tutorials >v<
@maddiecore @SunshineStudio @PearlCrochets @sakuracrochets @StormiWeather13 @LittleRaindrxp @4dium @MaddiIdell @FluffyYarnCreations @EV13isSPOCY and Ashy, I miss uuu :sob: it wont let me tag u but i think ur still here :pleading_face:

11 Likes

I would love to win! My mom taught me how to crochet. We do it together now.

5 Likes

Already following!!
I’d like to enter
I learned to crochet from a kit my mom got me for christmas and i loved it, so kept going with online help
@EV13isSPOCY @Paradise08 @SunshineStudio @BubblzCrochet @maddiecore

6 Likes

I’d like to enter! :smiling_face: my grandma taught me how to crochet a coaster when I was little, and the rest is history. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

hey
i started to learn to crochet in covid
there were these zoom meeting for it
later on i used youtube tutorial to continue learning

@SunshineStudio @littlemisswonderful @Paradise08 @FluffyYarnCreations @Combre42 @CrochetByMelly @Scarlettandozzy

6 Likes

I would love to enter!! What got me into crochet was finger knitting! After learning how to do that i learned how to crochet! @maddiecore @Combre42 @craftycellist @FluffyYarnCreations @PearlCrochets @littlemisswonderful @SunshineStudio

6 Likes

Ofc I’m already following! I love your patterns. I learned to crochet through a woobles kit I got for Christmas. After that, I got a woobles book of patterns and printed patterns off Google before I found Ribblr!
@SporkyGirl @EV13isSPOCY @Combre42 @JaeaRenee @SunshineStudio @PearlCrochets @crotchetingcreations

9 Likes

I’d love to enter!!
I learned to crochet from youtube!! i found some yarn and hooks laying around in my house and I instantly got hooked! (pun intended!)
@Combre42 @BreesBees @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY @EVANLYNfleurb

8 Likes

I would love to enter!!!
I learned crochet from a wobbles kit!
@SweetTomato @LoafOfBread

4 Likes

I would like to enter. I learned how to make blankets from my grandma and mom, booties from my aunt, clothing and amigarumi are self taught.

3 Likes

I would like to enter. I taught myself to crochet through YouTube tutorials and a lot of trial and error at the end of January. I think im doing pretty well considering that lol @NanaJanice @Combre42 @Paradise08 @SweetTomato

5 Likes

I learned from YouTube and the person that knows how to crochet in my fam! And I learned how to crochet in 2023. @LoafOfBread @bulldogcrochetss @craftycellist @notmimi

6 Likes

I’m already following you, I learned crochet from YouTube + this is the first time i see you and your account but i’d love to enter :hugs:
@MaddiIdell @DeluluTrin @Kittens10

6 Likes

I would love to enter. I learned to crochet when I was a kid, then put it down for years. My daughter started making amigurumi as an adult and sent me a youtube tutorial. I’ve been doing it for 6 years now.

4 Likes

I want to enter!!! Maybe like 2 years ago I kept seeing posts for a crochet strawberry triceratops and I thought “I can do that” instead of buying one that’s already made. And I just haven’t stopped. :joy: It’s the first amigurumi I ever made.

4 Likes

I would like to enter and I learned to crochet from a yt video

4 Likes