*CLOSED* Angel Dish Scrubby testers wanted

TESTING CLOSED. THANKFUL FOR THE HELP. I have a couple adjustments to make then I will post it.

I have added my crochet Angel Dish Scrubby pattern to Ribblr and would love some testers.

It (should be) good for everyone, even beginners. It also should be pretty fast to work up. Giving you time though,

The scrubby aspect needs cotton yarn and scrubby yarn, or tulle. Although you could call it an ornament and use any yarn. Two colors preferably, to show the wings.
Gauge is not important.

It would need to be done by next Friday, March 19th.
Please start a journal so I can follow along.
When finished, I will send you a feedback form.
Please let me know if there are any issues you notice.

Respond here and I will gift you the pattern.
Thanks for your interest.
Marilyn, aka HookedOnCotton

8 Likes

I’m happy to be a tester if you’d like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will send the pattern. Thanks cosmichooks.

2 Likes

Struggling with the messaging system. In the sent folder, it looks like I sent something to myself. Please respond if you did not get the pattern / feedback form. Love learning new things. :confused: #confused

1 Like

I would love to test this for you. I have lots of cotton yarn and lots of scrubby yarn too.:blush:

2 Likes

Would be glad to help you with testing this cute angel as well!

2 Likes

Thanks xuxublin and Heathershemmings, I’ve sent the pattern, and the feedback form. Let me know of any issues.
Marilyn, aka HookedOnCotton

2 Likes

I think I read I cannot see your journals unless you share the link. Would love that.

2 Likes

Here is the link to my journal. It says I am at 85% yet I have completed it and marked each of the places where I could mark it complete.

ribblr.com/journal/Heathershemmings/angel-dish-scrubby-crochet

2 Likes

Nice. I like all the tips. On the pattern, did you click on everything clickable, like the title and subtitles. Head, wings, and gown? That might put you to 100%.

1 Like

I will go through and see if those headings will “click” for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had to hold my tongue just right! I completed everything and filled out the feedback form. Really like this pattern. Thanks for allowing me to test. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!
Here’s my journal: ribblr.com/journal/cosmichooks
Loved it, well done!!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much. Glad you liked it.

3 Likes

Do you by chance have an Instagram page? I am scheduling a post to share about testing for you and would love to tag you in it.:heart:

2 Likes

Meandbutterfly8

1 Like

No. I have mewe and clouthub.

1 Like

Tag Ribblr and mention me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Done!

2 Likes