[CLOSED] Baby Goat, Pig and Giraffe Tester call peachies Plushies final baby animals call!

I am posting my final Tester call for my baby animal patterns! I have 3 more baby patterns here
A goat , a pig and a Giraffe!

Due date : June 5th

Requirements
Must be willing to test all 3 patterns!
Must use blanket yarn BUT there are no color restrictions!
I would love if you can post a journal but it’s not required!

To apply just comment down below that you’d like to apply!

39 Likes

I would LOVE to test! These are so cute!

6 Likes

so cuteeee
unfortunately i don’t have brown yarn but i would’ve loved to test :sob:

4 Likes

Super cute! But how are the testers going to apply if there is not click to apply?

4 Likes

I dont have blanket yarn :sob: I have chunky/super chunky yarn is similar colors AND i would be willing to test all three, but the only blanket yarn i have on hand is some scrap green bernat blanket yarn from an older version of the yarn. Sorry, would’ve loved to test though!

3 Likes

She sends the link

4 Likes

Ohh ok I didn’t know you could do that!

3 Likes

I would love too, but I don’t have colors that would make them recognizable in blanket for the giraffe and pig…

1 Like

I’ll test them!! I love love love your patterns!!

3 Likes

Oh I’d love to test these cuties in some velvet yarn :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

theres no yarn color restrictions on this one! so if you have a different color combination youd like to try you can!

3 Likes

Yes Craftycellist is correct! Its so I can keep track of who i have testing when its a group test as when i get a lot of applications its hard to sort through!

4 Likes

Oh ok then I’ll test!

3 Likes

aww, theyre adorable! gl with testing, and happy ribblrversary!

2 Likes

Is the cake birthday or Ribblr anniversary

3 Likes

Ohh ok! And happy ribblr anniversary

3 Likes

The test requires blanket yarn! Not trying to be rude, but did you accidentally read over that requirement? Sorry if this sounds rude! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

it has to be my ribblr anniversary since its not my birthday!

2 Likes

Velvet blanket yarn…

3 Likes

and @PearlCrochets I think it just depends on the person! some people consider it a blanket yarn and some dont! I do so id love to have you test for me but thank you for looking out for me pearl <3

4 Likes