[Closed, but if you applied read new 1st line] Leafy Dragonfly Tester Call!

If you applied and were not chosen, I have 3 more elemental dragonflies in the works! So let me know if you would test water, air, or fire! Of course, if you need to see pics first I get it!

I’m looking for testers for my latest pattern, the leafy dragonfly!

I want a few Ribblr specific testers for this one! The testing period is 2.5 weeks from the time I send the pattern (around June 5 or 6).

You can use any yarn and hook combination you want!

If you are interested please let me know! I am happy to answer questions too!

Find me on Instagram (handle theyarnarts) as well!

Thanks in advance!

27 Likes

This design is unbeleafable. I would be down to try it! :green_heart:

(Also on IG @ sleepyfrogstitches, but most of my pattern tests are done through ribblr :relaxed:)

9 Likes

I will test

9 Likes

I can test!

7 Likes

I’d love to test… :hugs::two_hearts:

Followed you on Instagram just now… :blush:

7 Likes

Interested :herb:

8 Likes

Can i please test this omg !!! I love it !!!

7 Likes

I would love to test

7 Likes

Interested in testing your pattern :relieved:

7 Likes

Looks amazing
I would love to test, but I have assessment to do :cry:

7 Likes

I’d like to test!

6 Likes

If you still need testers, I’d really love to test it :heart:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I would love to test!! So cool!

6 Likes

Hello! I’m not sure what Ribblr-specific testers means, but I’ve never professionally tested patterns. I only recently found out that this can be a profession. I have about 5 years of crocheting amigurumi so I hope that helps :smile: . Would it be ok to change colors? I don’t have green at all and I can’t order more at the moment. Hope I can help and I can’t wait to try it! It looks amazing! <3 Also crochet Instagram: @crochet_addict_here

6 Likes

I would love to test this guy. ADORABLE!

5 Likes

I will pick testers this weekend! The Ribblr-specific means testing how I set it up in Ribblr (normally I send testers a PDF document, but since Ribblr has the row marking, it is a little different). Want to be sure the pattern is super Ribblr-friendly! I will be having 4 or 5 Ribblr testers, so keep an eye for selection!

6 Likes

Thank you very much! I followed you! Will be choosing testers this weekend when I get the pattern set up, thanks for volunteering!

6 Likes

Thanks for volunteering! I will choose testers this weekend when the pattern is ready!

5 Likes

Thanks for volunteering! I will choose testers this weekend!

5 Likes

Thank you! Testers will be chosen and contacted this weekend!

5 Likes