(closed) Cherries!!! πŸ’πŸ’

Hello fellow crafters, I have just made my first pattern! And I am in need of testers! The pattern is of some cherries it is very fast and easy, I was hoping it would be done by Monday or Tuesday! If you are interested I would like, a beginner, an intermediate, and lastly an advanced chroceter to help me with this testing!
![IMG_16676756041638000594906543851812|281x500](upload://7VdgPdrN7H1bvxz91Xu2cw8PaP5.jpeg

WE ARE FULL I have successfully gotten all of the testers I need!

8 Likes

Very cute!! Good luck with testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Hey i would love to test! Can i juse dk weight yarn? :two_hearts::cherries:

4 Likes

Whatever weight yarn works!

3 Likes

heya! i’m in between beginner and intermediate and i’d love to give this a test!

3 Likes

Okay I will add you as a tester!

4 Likes

I am an advanced crocheter. I could make these with Catona yarn and they would be small enough for earrings

3 Likes

I honestly dunno where Id fall in terms of skill probably easy or intermediate at this point XD
I can test tonight or tomorrow owo
so for sure by Mon/Tue

3 Likes

I am so sorry for the late reply, you may use whatever yarn as long as you can give me feedback on anything that might be wrong!

3 Likes

Okay I will add you as a tester, if it makes you feel any better I am also a beginner- termediate!

4 Likes

id love to test !! i’m more intermediate than beginner but i’m just starting on this app

3 Likes

Okay I will add you!

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to test :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will add you as a tester!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community @peehive :wink:

That name causes several pictures to come to mind. Lol!

4 Likes

finished ! can you see my post i’m not rlly sure how this app works yet

3 Likes

I can see it!!

3 Likes

ooohh. I would love to test it i’ll use bamboo yarn if you’re okay with that

2 Likes

Hey I actually have all the testers I need for this pattern, if you would like I can put you on the list for my next pattern tho!

3 Likes