(closed) Coca Cola Polar Bear Tester Call

Hi all! This is my first tester call and I’m a tad nervous. I am very new to Ribblr, been on Instagram with my crochet account (Crochet_in_LA) about a month. Wanted to see if there would be any interest helping me with my Coca Cola Polar Bear pattern? Here’s a picture of him. Would love to get your thoughts please!

23 Likes

So adorable! I would happily test this for you, i could have it finished sometime tomorrow :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Super cute! I just followed you on insta!

6 Likes

Cute! Best of luck with testing!

6 Likes

Oh awesome!! Yay!! Ok, I’ll write it all down tomorrow; I freehanded it when I first did it and can then send you the pattern within a day or so :hugs: (my kiddos are on winter break and I lll try to steal some time tomorrow!) Thank you!!

5 Likes

Aww yay! Thank you so much! :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m not exactly sure how to do it on here. Or on Instagram. But I’m trying! Lol me: :older_woman:t3::rofl:

4 Likes

Okie dokie :relaxed:

5 Likes

Omg so cute! Would be happy to test for you, could have it done in a day or so :blush:

5 Likes

If you ever need help with anything you can always message me and ill do my best to help!! You got this!!

Women Empowerment GIF by NBC

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!!

5 Likes

Oh wonderful! Thank you so very much! I think I need to add you as a tester now. I’ll figure out how do to that and try to send within the next day or so :crossed_fingers:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh thank you so very much! I will totally take you up on that!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Aww thank you!

4 Likes

Im probably a little late but i would love to test

5 Likes

No you’re all good! Not late at all. To be honest I’m still figuring out how to even use Ribblr lol. @CraftsByAdrivs has been beyond kind helping me to figure out how to get my pattern out and navigate Ribblr. I’m hoping to send this out within a day or so! :pray:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

6 Likes

Yay! Goodluck with ribblr!

5 Likes

cute…I can test

5 Likes

Aww thank you so very much!!!

5 Likes

Wonderful!! Thank you!! I’ll try to get this out to you within a day or so :hugs:

5 Likes