CLOSED Corinne Crop Top Tester Call

[CLOSED] Thank you everyone, I’ve found enough testers! Hi everyone, I’m looking for testers for the Corinne Crop Top, a one-shoulder crochet top perfect for beginners! The top is made using my measurements for an XS/S but the size is very adjustable and I explain how to take your measurements for the pattern so anyone can make this. I don’t mind wha colour you make it in, and there’s no specific deadline. The top is very quick to make up so if you think you could get it done in the next couple weeks get in touch! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I would also add when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers good luck with testing! :smile:

3 Likes

I love this and would love to test it

2 Likes

I’ll add you as a tester! :sparkles:

2 Likes

What wool did you use?

this is pretty!! good luck with your testing!!

1 Like

Love the top! If you need testers I would be happy to test it for you. Is there any specific yarn requirements etc?

Hi, great I’ll add you! There aren’t I think you could have some fun with it, I used 3ply to get this result but there’s no strict rules :slight_smile:

thank you!

1 Like

I used 3ply :slight_smile:

I’d love to test for you.
My daughter likes it and would be a similar size.
The only thing for me is this would be my first wearable

No worries, I’d love to have you as a tester! I’ll add you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have big boobs. I would love to test the bigger sizes!

Perfect, I’ll add you as a tester!

Wish I could have sent this sooner so that I could have tested! Beautiful design.

1 Like

You can be the last tester :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would make it full length though. I’d probably have to ask my parents if I could even wear it.

Well if you’re interested in having a go, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay! Thanks for letting me. I’ll have to ask them when they get back.