[CLOSED] Crochet Pochita Tester Call!

Edit: Testers found!!

I’d like to find a couple of testers for my Pochita pattern! Pochita is a devil/dog from the manga Chainsaw-man and someone close to me asked if I could make him. I wrote the pattern and would like feedback before releasing it. I haven’t done a tester call as a designer before and am looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Potential testing time is a week but can be adjusted if needed. I’d like testers to use DK weight yarn, but others may be fine just ask.

Some materials:

• DK yarn
  • 3.5mm hook
  • optional: wire - I would like some testers to use wire if you can!

Testers must:

• create a journal
  • finish within a week unless you ask for more time
  • take 2 finished photos at different angles and be okay with me sharing these in the pattern and on social media
  • if you have instagram: please post 1 progress pic and 1 finished!

Please reply if you’re interested!! Thank you

11 Likes

Very cool! Good luck with your test

1 Like

Thank you!!

I’m an advanced? beginner. I’ve been crocheting for two months now. I would love to test if the pattern is beginner friendly!!

1 Like

Hello I am willing to apply to be a new tester!

1 Like

hi! i have it listed as intermediate but i do think it’s suitable for beginners comfortable with amigurumi. if you’d like, when i add testers you can give a look through the pattern and let me know if you’re up for it! i also have no problem giving more time to complete if needed

1 Like

lovely! i’m going to message testers either friday or saturday and will add you :slight_smile:

Ok thank you so much

1 Like

I would love to! I pretty much only make amigurumi so I’m comfortable with assembly! I would love to give it a go if you’re willing to let me aha. And maybe a bit more time would be needed? I’ll try to be as fast as possible

1 Like

I would love to test! I have been crocheting for 28 years.

1 Like

Wonderful, thank you! I will add you to my list and will be adding testers today

1 Like

I would like to apply!

1 Like

thank you! i will add you as a tester now

1 Like