[CLOSED] Crochet Tester Call for Toadstool Amigurumi

I’m looking for some testers (at least 3) to work up a toadstool amigurumi I’ve been working on! Ideally, a tester would:

• Have made at least one crochet amigurumi before (ok to be a beginner!)
  • Be able to complete the test within 7 days of receiving the pattern
  • Feel comfortable with sending me images of your makes which I will use in collages to make tester appreciation posts and promote the pattern, always with credit to your Ribblr username, actual name, or whatever other tag you prefer
  • Make a Ribblr project for the test
  • Post images of your test on Instagram if you have a crochet account (if not don’t worry about it) and tag me @fallcolorscrochet. I would also appreciate you making a project on Ravelry if you use it and later linking to the pattern on Ravelry as well

The materials you would need are:

• Two colors of yarn (e.g. red and white) in any weight, as long as they match. The amounts used are pretty small, at most 30-40 yds
  • A hook size appropriate for your yarn choice (I used size E with weight 4 yarn)
  • Fiber fill
  • Tapestry needle

I value any kind of feedback, as I want to make this pattern readable to as many skill levels as possible. Some examples of feedback include accuracy of stitch counts, helpfulness of instructions, if it should be stuffed at a different point, whether the heart motif is adequately readable, etc. Please reply and let me know if you are interested and I’ll send the pattern to you as soon as I can!

15 Likes

Hello! I’d love to test this for you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just gifted you the pattern, so you should be receiving it shortly!

6 Likes

I’d love to test (:

6 Likes

Gifted! Lmk if you have any questions in the meantime

6 Likes

I would love to test !

5 Likes

Great! I’ve gifted the pattern to you and added you the other two so far as testers so this should ensure you are able to access it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love to be a tester if you still need it.

6 Likes

Hi! It looks great, I would love to test it if you still want testers :slight_smile: feel free to check my IG @dragonsyarn

5 Likes

Hi there if your still looking for testers i would love to test. If not that’s ok.

3 Likes

Omg this is so cute, if you still need a tester I’d love to help out!

4 Likes

Great! I’ve gifted the pattern to everyone who has replied so far and marked them down as testers on the pattern. I’ll mark the testing call as full now

4 Likes

I could test for you.:high_brightness::frog: If you don’t mind.

2 Likes

I noticed you have enough testers :frowning: This is an adorable pattern! Good luck with the testing!:heart:

4 Likes

Could you mark it as full on the original post.

2 Likes

Do you know if there’s a way to change the name of a thread? I tried but then realized I couldn’t figure it out

2 Likes

I’d love to test your pattern

2 Likes

I would love to test this for you if you are still looking fpr testers​:blush:

2 Likes

If you’d like, I’ll change the name!

2 Likes