CLOSED Cupcake Turtle Release + 700 follower/birthday giveaway!!!

HIIIII!!! I have just released my amigurumi cupcake turtle to celebrate my 12th birthday this month!!! Cupcake Turtle: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

i have also reached 700 shop followers tysmmmmmmmm! And i will be doing a giveaway to celebrate! to enter, just comment below saying anything and follow my ribblr shop! only 1 person will receive my cupcake turtle pattern!2023-05-05T07:00:00Z2023-05-27T13:00:00Z

51 Likes

Congratulations! Woohoo!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! My birthday was yesterday! I turned 22 though :joy: but us may babies rock!!

8 Likes

Thank youuuuu

5 Likes

Thank you! And happy late birthday to you! Mine is on the 27th!

6 Likes

I hope you have an amazing birthday!! Turning 12 is huge! I hope you get everything you want this year :grin:

6 Likes

Happy birthday!! :tada::birthday:

You’ve been dropping patterns like crazy, and I’m here for it!!

And whilst I’m here, congratulations on reaching 700! :heart:

6 Likes

tysm!

5 Likes

May is such a good month to have a birthday thooo. The other 11 months are missing out

6 Likes

I used to live in Southern Utah, and when it reached 106 i was GONE. DEAD. In retrospect the month is nice. The weather however is not!

6 Likes

LOVE THE TURTLE sooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Congrats! The turtle is adorable!

5 Likes

Love it! So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Tysm for letting me test your octopus! It was so fun to test :heart:

4 Likes

Happy 12th! The turtle is so cute!

4 Likes

I am so happy for you cheebi, you deserve it. Here at ribblr you have been very kind and helpful and providing such nice patterns, you earned it. I can wait to see who gets the cupcake turtle, good luck to everyone :four_leaf_clover:. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and i can’t wait for more cute and unique patterns from cheebi! And happy birthday cheebi, i would love to crochet you a gift for free if i could. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

Congrats!

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :birthday:.
Happy birthday!! :tada: :tada: :birthday:

5 Likes

Congratulations! Happy birthday!:tada::partying_face::birthday::cupcake:

4 Likes

Hope you have a great birthday!:partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy early birthday and congratulations! This turtle is so adorable!

4 Likes