CLOSED Dumbo octopus tester call

Hello!
I have been wanting to release another free pattern but want some people to test it before I release it! It Is no sew and super quick to make. Please read the rules and testers will be chosen over the weekend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I plan to choose at least 4 people

Complete by Feb 2nd
post a journal with your finished project

bonus
Be able to post your creation on instagram (post or story) so I can repost on my socials

Thank you all in advance :heart:

23 Likes

Are those little ears?!

Is it okay I don’t have an Instagram account?
Do I need the same yarn and hook, or can I use what I have?

4 Likes

I’m going to probably choose someone who doesn’t have the same yarn so I can see how it works up with other types. And yes they are ears since it’s a dumbo octo! It’s like the one from finding Nemo

3 Likes

I have acrylic yarn, so that’s what I would be using.
Oh! Okay. I haven’t watched that movie in so long.

4 Likes

SO ADORABLE! I would love to test for you!

2 Likes

I have velvet yarn I could use if you want or plush yarn

3 Likes

It’s so cute! Would love to test it! I would probably use acrylic or bernat.

4 Likes

You can use what you are comfortable with!

4 Likes

I font have instagram, but I can make a journal for it if thats alright. Since you want a different kind of yarn ill try acrylic.

3 Likes

This is adorable! I would love to test it for you! If you’re looking for different yarn types to make it in I have a nice blue color in the Loops & Threads brand I could make it in. Unfortunately, I don’t have Instagram though.

3 Likes

I just got some speckeled chenille yarn from Hobby Lobby that I think this would look so cute in! I may also do Honey Bunny Sparkle in a turquoise color. I don’t have instagram yet but I can take some really nice pictures with my camera if that would work.

2 Likes

Would love to help test this pattern! I can make this in acrylic yarn and can post it on instagram too.

2 Likes

Why is it so cute aaaah!! I would love to test for you! I would use blue chennile yarn. I dont have instagram tho ):

2 Likes

Ooh i forgot to mention you should put this in the testing zone so more people that want to test can see it

2 Likes

Ok :))

2 Likes

Adorable!

2 Likes

I would love to help you test this. I don’t currently have a real Instagram (I have one, I just haven’t done anything with it yet). I would make at least a couple of these. 1 in a #4 weight acrylic yarn, 2 in Bernat Blanket yarn (#6 weight polyester yarn), and if I have time I have some other obscure yarns I could test in. Or I could do an obscure yarn, and one of the 2 I suggested. It looks like it’d be fast to make, and if it is, I could probably have a few whipped up tonight even.

2 Likes

I could also use Premier Just Yarn Dream Chenille. It is a fluffy yarn that has almost an eylash texture but not quite. That could be in pink or red as well :smile:

2 Likes

Will be choosing the remaining testers tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who applied I got Way more people than expected​:heart_hands:

4 Likes