Closed! Finally!

The tot set starts at toddler 7 which is 5.5 inches long.

4 Likes

Yeah, my kids too small to check for size, Iā€™d be defeating the purpose of the test. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Sure dear :green_heart: when back to home, will do that, am atvwork now :sweat_smile:. Have a good day :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s OK
I offered that info up because I never know what size children should be at what age, I have to look it up. My kids were giants when they were little

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just finished my set! While intimidating looking, they are really quite easy and well written. If youā€™ve got the time itā€™s definitely possible to finish one in a day.

5 Likes

I donā€™t have time to test at the moment but I just wanna say, these are awesome!

4 Likes

pfff if the bigger kids sizes are similar to the smallest adult I could model myself my feet are very smallā€¦ :rofl: I did one of the smallest adult sizes originally for adult scooby!
I could do one of the other patterns I didnt do adult for!

The scooby and shaggy patterns were both pretty easy to follow and Id agree at being beginner friendly :smile_cat: so beginnersā€¦ have no fear! Especially since Grannyroomcrafts is so nice to work with.

Hypothetically I could offer in free groups on FB to find anybody that might be open to letting me use their kids as models in exchange for keeping slippers lol though that could come off as creepy :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lol!
Yeah, itā€™s really the tot sizes Iā€™m in need of, because the smaller gauge is going to make a difference. The kid sizes are mostly for typos and color changes

3 Likes

Hey:) I have a tot he is euro size 24 I think. Iā€™m not sure I could complete all 5 sets in 2-4 weeks and I donā€™t have the right colours but if you are super desperate I can start them for you! I understand that doesnā€™t suit your requirements but your desperate plea caught my heart stringsā€‹:laughing: the offer is there:)

4 Likes

Lol!
I can work with that!
Iā€™ll send them now!

2 Likes

I will get started this afternoon xx

2 Likes

I could make a size 37 eu, 38,5 eu and 39 eu if youā€™re missing any of those

1 Like

Thank you for the offer, but what I really need is the toddler and young kids sizes

3 Likes