(CLOSED. FULL) TESTER CALL! Chonky Boi Bruce The axolotl

sure i’ll send the pattern right away.

5 Likes

i would love to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Awesome! Ty!

6 Likes

I’m happy to test :slight_smile:

6 Likes

yeh sure i will send pattern right away.

5 Likes

sure i will send the pattern right away

5 Likes

If you are still looking for testers, I’d love to test!

6 Likes

Sorry but I have gotten all the testers I need but thank you so much for asking and if i need testers for another other pattern then you will be the first on my list.

6 Likes

Changed to full for you

5 Likes

awww thank you so much that is really kind of you.

5 Likes

You’re welcome
(@anoswaldoddity gave me the idea, so when she doesn’t do it first I’ve been helping)

4 Likes

i would love to test this cute axolotl pattern!

7 Likes

Oh sorry i have got all the testers i need but if i need testers for another pattern you’ll be the first on my list.

6 Likes

heyy how are all my testers gettingon if you have any questions feel free to message me. :blush:

4 Likes

hey guysss I am just going to make a slight change to the pattern if you have already started you don’t have to acknowledge it :blush: Happy Crocheting.

3 Likes

I’d love to test it!

4 Likes

I’m really sorry but I’ve got all the testers I need but if i need testers for any others patterns you’ll be the first on my list or if others are not able to complete the pattern I will ask you test that also goes for @limejime08 and @sammyL .

5 Likes

sorry to be a bother but how is everyone going with the pattern.

4 Likes

Today is the deadline for Brucey so I will want to publish the pattern today so plz let me know how u guys are getting on and if you can’t make Brucey any more.

3 Likes