Closed Giveaway for 500 shop followers!!

I cant believe my shop has reached 500 followers. Its amazing. So as a thank you to all my testers and followers on here I am doing a giveaway.

How to enter:

1. Say hi and what your favourite things to make are like Amigurumis ect.
  2. Use any of these emojis :lizard::t_rex::sauropod::butterfly:🪼
  3. Like this post and tag someone. If you have no one to tag then share a fact of some kind eg. Red pandas stand on their hind legs to look intimidating meanwhile looking like they want a hug.

Prizes are as follows:

1. A custom animal pattern of your choice
  2. 5 free patterns of your choice from my shop
  3. 3 free patterns of your choice
  4. 2 free pattern of your choice
  5. 1 free pattern of your choice
    If you want to be a part of my priority tester group please let me know by putting a :fox_face:.

Thank you so much to those who have tested anything for me and those who have helped me along the way.

This giveaway has now ended the following people have won:

1st: @Iloveanimals123
2nd: @RainbowPenguin2
3rd: @AddyCrafts1278
4th: @LixieCrochet
5th: @Beaglelover12

38 Likes

Hi!:sauropod::fox_face: My favorite thing to crochet is amigurumi, specifically penguins! Just like the one you tested! @craftycellist @kballard @ellacrochet21 @Combre @EV13isSPOCY @SunshineStudio :yellow_heart:

Oh and a fact just because: Giraffes only have 7 bones in thier neck! (Same as humans!)

13 Likes

Omgg congrats!!

~ Hi ! :lizard: :butterfly: I love to make amigurumi the most (plushies) but occasionally make bags and coasters. :fox_face:
@SunshineStudio @EV13isSPOCY @anon92679035 @sakuracrochets @Paradise08 @BubblzCrochet

13 Likes

Hi!!! I love making amigurumi, mostly animals! :butterfly::fox_face:🪼
@SunshineStudio @RainbowPenguin2 @Combre @SporkyGirl
Fact just because: honeybees flap their wings 200 times a second! :honeybee:

10 Likes

hii!!! Congrats!!! :tada: I love to make amigurumi, but when I need a break I love to make bags, accessories, and other little trinkets! 🪼:butterfly::sauropod: :fox_face:
@craftycellist @crotchetingcreations @anon92679035 @EV13isSPOCY @Elaya

15 Likes

Wow cg!! 500 is a lot!
Hi, i like to make amigurumis but i also like crocheting bags. :butterfly::sauropod:🪼
@littlemisswonderful @FireStar

10 Likes

hi!! my favorite amigurumi to make are dinosaurs of any kind lol :sauropod: @Combre @craftycellist @Beebzcrafty @crotchetingcreations

12 Likes

Hey!! Congrats on 500 shop followers :butterfly: I mainly crochet Amigurumis and I am currently prepping for my first market! I don’t really have anyone to tag so my fact is that some of the stickers on apples are actually edible so you don’t get sick if you forget to take them off. Interesting! Good luck everyone!

11 Likes

You can always tag me!

9 Likes

Thank you @littlemisswonderful!

9 Likes

Hihi! my favourite things to make are tops (@PassioknitGoods in particular) or just random amigurumis!
butterfly
fox_face

12 Likes

Hi!! My favorite things to make are amigurumi animals!! :lizard: :fox_face:
@notmimi @RainbowPenguin2 @Combre @EV13isSPOCY @MaddiIdell @Elaya

14 Likes

Hiiiii! My favorite things are amigurumi and clothing​:heartbeat::sauropod::t_rex::butterfly: @IdkLogan @pomandtyler good luckk!!! :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

hi, um my computer wont let me use emojs but i want to put butterfly, i love making amigurmi animals, my fact is tiger pee smells like buttered popcorn.

6 Likes

i not trying to be rude at all i promise but when will we get these prizes im just so excited

6 Likes

Hi! My favorite amigrumi to me is Queenie the Koala. :lizard::t_rex::sauropod::butterfly:🪼 These are the closest ones I could find. @Ckasner

7 Likes

Hi!!!

Wow congrats!!!:tada::tada::tada: U deserve it all ur patterns are adorable :))
:lizard::t_rex::sauropod::butterfly:🪼I would love to enter! @Combre @SunshineStudio @kballard @EV13isSPOCY @EveIsCool

:tada:

Edit: I forgot to say this, but I like amigurumj da best, and just making any cute animal plushies!!!

11 Likes

Congratulations l!! :tada::clap:t3::tada::clap:t3::tada::clap:t3:

1.hi! Currently my favorite thing to make are little no sew dinos :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:
@littlemisswonderful

PS…Anyone who needs someone to tag can tag me :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hi, .y fav things to make are Amigurumi but lately ive been obsessed with specifically frogs ahaha
Love them :sparkling_heart:
@FluffyYarnCreations

10 Likes

hiiii :sauropod: my fav thing to make rn are prob turtles : )
:fox_face:
@JaeaRenee @Combre @RainbowPenguin2 @ellacrochet21 @FluffyYarnCreations @DeluluTrin @EV13isSPOCY @MayaPapaya7

13 Likes