Closed Giveaway for 500 shop followers!!

omg congrats!!!

8 Likes

Hi!! Congrats!! My fav thing to make is amigurumi, especially dinos. :t_rex::sauropod:
@LoafOfBread
@littlemisswonderful

8 Likes

Hi! My favorite things to crochet are scrunchies and popping mushrooms and all amigurumi! :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly: @KDoesCrotchet8 @SweetTomato @weirdcatbluecrochet @LixieCrochet Bonus fun fact: The national animal of Scotland is a unicorn <3

7 Likes

Congrats!!!

6 Likes

Congrats, what an amazing accomplishment! I personally love making anything that’s a challenge or customizable, like detailed/realistic amigurumi! :butterfly: :t_rex:
@ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @FluffyYarnCreations @Itsfayfay4 @LatteCrochet @BreesBees

10 Likes

Hi! My favorite things to make are amigurumi especially turtles! :sauropod: :butterfly:
@Soapsudss @IdkLogan

In order to not fall off of branches, birds are able to keep a tight hold on branches even when asleep

6 Likes

Hiii I like making Amigurumis :lizard::lizard::lizard: dyk that bats are the only flying mammals congratulations for ur shoppp

6 Likes

Hi. My favorite things to crochet are probably ducks!!! Also congrats!!! :butterfly::butterfly:🪼🪼

@LoafOfBread @Combre @SunshineStudio @ellacrochet21 @kballard @Kenziekrochet @craftycellist

8 Likes

Hi! Hmm maybe amigurimi also CONGRATS!! This is huge!! @Beebzcrafty @MayaPapaya7 @notmimi
@RainbowPenguin2 @craftycellist @ellacrochet21 @LoafOfBread
You totally deserve this you and your shop are awesomeness! 🪼:butterfly::t_rex::sauropod:!!
Loaf I thought I tagged you :sob::sob::sob:

11 Likes

Hiiii :lizard::t_rex::sauropod::butterfly:🪼
My favourite things to make are @RainbowPenguin2 cyclops pattern
Mallards, my leggy frog pattern, my dragon pattern, dinos, whales and all of @onecentcrochet patterns. I also recently have been making clothes :))
My fact is that dinosaurs died a while ago (ik no facts lolllll)

5 Likes

HELLO!!!
I love making amigurumi plushies!! :t_rex::sauropod:
Fun fact: dolphins will purposefully inflate pufferfish, because the gasses it releases gets the dolphins high
Have a good day!

7 Likes

Wow! I’m so glad my little cyclops is your favorite!

5 Likes

congratsssss​:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
hi il like to make keychains and your snake that im testing it takes a lot but its worth it :butterfly: :butterfly: i love butterflies​:blush:
@littlemisswonderful @LittleCreatures

6 Likes

Hii!! My favorite thing to crochet is amigurumi and plushies.
:lizard: :sauropod:
@EVANLYNfleurb @Myterrapi @SporkyGirl @Lexinifo @YellowCyberGeek @RukasAnimalTreasures
Fact: My family owns a hot sauce company and a restaurant!!
:fox_face:

9 Likes

ooh nice

6 Likes

Hi!! :butterfly::sauropod::fox_face: my favorite things to crochet are amigurumi, typically the medium sized ones. @anacrochets473 @DeluluTrin @craftycellist @CreshesxCritters @SporkyGirl @LixieCrochet
Fun fact: Abraham Lincoln was a champion wrestler and a licensed bartender.

11 Likes

Its crazy considering pre evolution they were a very different shape.

6 Likes

Its all good dont worry I understand. It will be closed tomorrow at 12 UK time and Ill be contacting the winners tomorrow or Friday latest.

5 Likes

hi :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: i love making amigurumi. There are over 264 different species of monkeys around the world. @Smallpandafries

7 Likes

Hi!! Congrats on your shop! :butterfly: I love to make amigurumi, usually of dinos :t_rex: and jellyfish 🪼. Fun fact, when Phineas and Ferb was created Dan Povenmire made Perry teal just because he felt like it, but in recent studies, scientists have found that platypuses glow teal under blacklight! Congrats again! :tada:

7 Likes