[CLOSED] Giveaway for Cosy Cottage Blanket Pattern

Giveaway is closed; @TheUgliestNudes was our winner!

Hello everyone, long time no see!

The start of this year has been a whirlwind and for a good chunk of that time, I’ve had the pleasure of working on the Cosy Cottage Blanket crochet pattern by @craftsbyKarla !

I had such a great time working on this blanket, and I want to spread the creative joy, so I’m hosting a giveaway for this amazing pattern! I realized not everyone uses IG, so I figured I would make a post for people to participate specifically on Ribblr, too.

The way to enter is super simple, you just comment with ANY ideas, themes, or plans you have for your version of the blanket! It can be as simple as colors you’d like to use, inspiration you’ll draw from, a person you might gift it to - anything! A response from me means your entry has been received. :raised_hands:

All names will be entered into a random drawing and if ya win, I’ll gift you the Ribblr e-pattern! :relaxed:

The pattern giveaway is running from March 5th to March 12th and the winner will be notified/announced on the 13th!

If you need any more info, feel free to message me. :hugs:

(P.S. : Here’s my finished cottage! Thanks for letting me test this, Karla!

)

21 Likes

Looks amazing!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I had a great pattern to work from :wink::relaxed:

3 Likes

What a great pattern. I’d love to make for my nana. She lives in a cute red brick bungalo her twin brother built and she inherited when he passed young. She actually paid for fancy pictures of it to to be taken from front and from helicopter when I was young and the picture still hangs inside the house :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Such an adorable pattern

5 Likes

It is a fantastic pattern indeed! And ohhh this sounds incredible! What a sweet idea; she would undoubtedly be over the moon!

4 Likes

I make the blanket with many different colors and give to my mum

6 Likes

That would be such a lovely gift! One of the pattern testers had a super colorful cottage, and it was so cool!

4 Likes

i would love to make my mom a blanket that looks like her home. it was the house that she raised me and my seven siblings in, all by herself. i have so many amazing memories of playing outside with my older brothers, sleeping in the living room to catch santa every christmas eve, and learning how to crochet and knit. she sadly will be moving later this year and i would love to make her something that reflects 20+ years of memories for her, me, and all my siblings.

7 Likes

I would put it around our house. It will be a good piece to have it around and remind us that we are together.

6 Likes

I would make it for one side of a table tent. My g-babies would love it.

7 Likes

That must just dust in my eye making them so wet…:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

Goodness, that would be a beautiful gift, a moving tribute to that house and all the memories made therein. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Too sweet! It really does make whichever space it graces feel more homey. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What a fun, creative idea!

5 Likes

I want to make a gothic cottage with black walls and a gray roof and maybe some witchy stuff in the windows if I can. Or a mushroom cottage for my friend, Tori.

7 Likes

I think both of those ideas are fantastic! I wanted to try my hand at a gothic one next time myself, with lots of burgundy and purple and scarlet foliage! I love the idea of incorporating witchy things in the windows, too.

Ohhh and mushrooms would be delightful! Now I’m thinking of one with furry yarn acting as moss!

4 Likes

This is beautiful! If I won I would gift it to a dear friend as a wall hanging :heart:

4 Likes

Isn’t it just a darling design?! As someone who has had theirs hanging on the wall the past couple weeks I can attest it makes for a great wall hanging and would be a precious gift for your friend!

3 Likes

We’ve missed you!

What a cool blanket!

6 Likes

Yours came out so well! I would probably add some mushrooms, leaves, vines and flowers the colors would probably be a light beige/cream color for the wall with a grey roof and the door and window panes a blue color, I would probably make it for my cousin since she also loves cottagecore

Cottage GIF by TeaCosyFolk

(I happened to see this gif and thought it was so cute! Glad to see you’re back :hugs:)

8 Likes

Ive missed you all, too! Im gonna try to be better about checking in here again :heartpulse:

And thank you! I agree; this pattern has got so much potential!

2 Likes