CLOSED Giveaway of my koala pattern

:love_letter:To enter the giveaway you have to​:love_letter:

1. reply your ribblr username down below
  2. follow me on Instagram (ninasplushies)
  3. tag 2 accounts in the comments/ favorite my shop
7 Likes

That koala is so adorable!! :heart_eyes: I can’t crochet so I didn’t enter, but I followed you on ig. :grinning:

4 Likes

thank u so much​:heartpulse:

4 Likes

So sad! I don’t have an Instagram :upside_down_face: the pattern looks cute though!

5 Likes

you can also enter by following me on ribblr instead of instagram if you want :white_heart:

5 Likes

@NoKittenAroundStudio @Minty_Mia

6 Likes

@NoKittenAroundStudio
(Me :wink:)

@HookedOnCotton @Minty_Mia @Yarmihoo

(My business partner manages our business Instagram account so I did all of the things you said to do but on Ribblr :blush:)

5 Likes

My ribblr id and Instagram is the same @Yarmihoo so I followed you on both.

@NoKittenAroundStudio @SierraCrochets07

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Congrats you won the giveaway!!

5 Likes

Congratulations for the winners :tada::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Who?

4 Likes

Oh oh thanks dear I just saw my Instagram, it’s really adorable and will enjoy making it and will share the work with you on that time :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::koala::koala::koala::koala::koala::koala::koala::koala:

4 Likes

@Yarmihoo won!!

5 Likes

Thanks dear :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Congrats :tada::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Yarmihoo !!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks dears @NoKittenAroundStudio @SierraCrochets07 :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Rannpnut @Cometbabe10 @Klezma0312
I love your koala pattern! So cute.

3 Likes

the giveaway is already closed sorry!

3 Likes

I added CLOSED to your title for you. Have a great day.

5 Likes