CLOSED Help my dad win!/giveaway!

I voted for him :purple_heart: fingers crossed he wins his was trully excellent :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

:purple_heart: He did an awesome job! Best of luck to him!

6 Likes

:purple_heart: Awesome job!

5 Likes

Aww I think that’s so cool you’re doing this to surprise him! I totally voted for your dad hope he gets it, I used car wrap vinyl on my laptop and switch dock :joy: so I deeply appreciate the effort in those small details!

6 Likes

So cool, I voted too, but still not 159, come on other people, help her dad, well deserved

6 Likes

That’s so cool! Thank you so much for voting!

7 Likes

i voted :purple_heart: good luck to him!

6 Likes

Voted :purple_heart: I hope he wins because he deserves it :))

6 Likes

I voted….:purple_heart:

Honestly I care more about him than the giveaway…I think it’s really cool how these people do these crazy things. Also his is the coolest by far anyway. Good luck!!

9 Likes

I voted! It looks super cool! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

@SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247 @Abug1249

Idk if these people have seen this but I figured tagging them can’t hurt.

8 Likes

i voted!! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Voted!!

6 Likes

hope he wins!! his is the best!!!

7 Likes

I voted!!! <3 Tell your dad good luck for me!

5 Likes

:purple_heart: Def Voted for him!!

6 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: I hope that he wins his car was the coolest I love it.

6 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: I absolutely love the color scheme!!!
Good luck to your Dad!!!

I was able to vote again today!!!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

EVERYONE JUMP IN AND VITE AGAIN!!!
PRETTY PLEASE :pleading_face:!!!

4 Likes

Just voted, you scroll down past the websites information and it will show a bunch of pictures. I’m pretty sure her dad’s is the black and orange motorcycle wrap.

5 Likes

Sad update…the other guy is at over 200!!

Tag people you know and see if you can get them over here guys!

5 Likes