(CLOSED) I’m looking for Pattern Testers!

Hi! I’m going to try and figure out how to make put a pattern on ribblr for you all to test for me!! If you have any help or want to test, let me know! Thank you!

4 Likes

Ill test!! Please can i?? I might not have the exact colors, but I can make a pink version of it!!

2 Likes

Hi, I don’t have Instagram but I would still love to test your pattern, if you don’t mind. Maybe you could put the pattern on ribblr

2 Likes

Hello I am interested to test this cute cat hat :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: if you don’t mind to have the pattern in ribblr that can add the journal of the progress making this cute hat. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: will be much better to have a review for others may excited them to have it. :green_heart::cat::cat2::green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m glad to see you wrote the pattern and decided to sell it!!:pleading_face::heart:

Unfortunately, I don’t have IG​:sweat_smile: but I’d love to test the pattern for you on Ribblr and also share a journal! Let me know if this is something that you’re looking for!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi! I’m going to try and figure out how to put a pattern on ribblr so you and everyone else can test it!

3 Likes

Thank you for being interested. I will do research today about how to add a pattern onto ribblr

3 Likes

Thank you for being interested! I’m going to do some research today on how to add a pattern to ribblr and hopefully you can test it for me!

3 Likes

Probably! I need to figure out how to post a pattern to ribblr for testers.

2 Likes

Thanks dear :green_heart:appreciate your thinking to add the pattern here in ribblr, on help center will find all the need you want, here’s a screenshot (tried to add a link but couldn’t).

What other options you can share your pattern if email you can send me the pdf and will help you as well. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

I also don’t have instagram, but can I still test?

2 Likes

I’m happy to test this pattern! I don’t have the exact colors but I think it would still look fine.
I also don’t have instagram sorry…

4 Likes

I would lpve to test this pattern. I don’t have Instagram though but I can do a journal with all the pictures and everything here on ribblr! Please let me know if this is what you are looking for!

2 Likes

I’m not looking for testers anymore, i’m sorry! But I will write your @ down and have you test one of my next patterns!

2 Likes

I’m not look for anymore testers, i’m sorry!

2 Likes

I’m not looking for anymore testers right now but I’ll let you know when I open testing for a different pattern!

2 Likes

Okay thx!

3 Likes