*CLOSED* Looking for some testers. Daddy's Home hat

I am looking for a few testers for the Daddy’s Home hat. The pattern is in blog form. If you are interested I will send you an email with the pattern and a few pictures. I would rate this at an adventurous beginner to intermediate because it does involve some cross treble stitches. If you are interested, I will need your email so that I can send you the pattern. I would like to receive a picture of your finished object at least and feedback on any typos you may find. I have looked over the pattern and to my eyes it seems correct, but as it is a pretty lengthy pattern as far as hats go, I think it would be best to have fresh eyes on it as well.
Uploading: IMG_20210613_235601.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20210613_235453.jpg…

7 Likes

I having some difficulty getting the pictures to upload. I will keep trying.

2 Likes

I would be happy to test the pattern for you!

1 Like

I’m happy to test this for you

1 Like

I’d be happy to test this pattern for you! If you want me to where would you like me to send you my email?

2 Likes

Would love to test a pattern for a winter hat. Please let me know where to send my Email if testers are still needed. Thank you. (I love the color choice in your pic!)

1 Like

Hey there sorry that I missed your message. You can email me at lacyhorton30@gmail.com.

1 Like

Hey. That would be great. Sorry it took me a while to reply. You can email me at lacyhorton30@gmail.com

1 Like

Happy to test.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:. Will you email me at lacyhorton30@gmail.com so that I can bsendbover the pattern for you? I really appreciate your Offer to test for my pattern and look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like