[CLOSED] Looking for testers for my Poptart Pouch and Mini Pop Tart Pouch!

Hi everyone! Both sizes will be included in the pattern, as well as a brief sewing tutorial for the zipper lining. I’m looking for people who want to test either size or both, and not everyone has to do the lining if you don’t have the skills/materials. The pouches are 7.25”x9.5” and approx 5”x7”

I’ll be selecting testers by end of day tomorrow January 26th. I plan to release in early February but the date is tbd based on testing. Let me know if you’re interested, and wether or not you’ll be doing the lining.

Thank you!

19 Likes

Cute! Good luck!

4 Likes

GIF by STORKS

3 Likes

Omgoodness they are so cute! I’d love to test…I’m.not a great sewer but I could probably try? I’d would like to try both if them or one, whichever you prefer.

5 Likes

Those are adorable! I’d be up for testing if you’d like, I could also totally do the lining. I don’t really care for what size, just whatever is needed :heart:

5 Likes

How cute! I’d be happy to test whichever size you have a need for! I’ve not done much lining of crochet but I’m willing to try. Does the lining need to be sewn by hand or machine?

5 Likes

It can be done with a machine or by hand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it will just take a long time with the zipper part by hand. I usually use a machine to assemble the lining itself and then attach it to the bag by hand. If you want you could also just make a button closure instead!

5 Likes

Ah, ok! I could do that for sure, then!

4 Likes

I would love to test!

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! @Jessicakes03
the rock maui GIF

4 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community @Alliedove

2 Likes

Hey:) I’m happy to test:) I’m a textiles teacher so happy to do the lining too:)

4 Likes

That’s amazing! You can probably help me with my wording for the lining then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve never written a sewing pattern so I have no clue if it makes sense hahah. I’m including lots of pictures to try and make up for that :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Oh I love this! Trying to determine if I’d be stupid to offer to test, but it’s just so fun, and doesn’t look like it would take long…
I can definitely offer my proofreading skills (I’ve been proofreading patterns for over a decade) if that would be useful

3 Likes

Pictures are always great!!

3 Likes

I’d like to test

3 Likes

How Cute, I love to help you test your Poptart Pouch. I would use bulky yarn if that is ok? My email is crocynwithwine@gmail.com
Cyndi

3 Likes

Cute! I can’t wait to see it released! Good luck on your test! :heart:

3 Likes

Testers have been chosen and assigned to the pattern! Thank you all for your interest and support!

3 Likes

Changed it to closed for you! Good luck with you testing!!:heart:

3 Likes